He's the only one that has enough of me to break my heart.

My eyes admired the plunging waterfall as the Caribbean blue water cascaded into the beautiful serenity pool at the bottom. I dipped my toe into the water to test it before jumping in. I took a step back when I heard shuffling behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see a different scenery behind me. Looking back at the waterfall I frowned unable to process how the two fitted together. The sound of a closing door snapped me away from the waterfall to the room that was laid out behind me. I spun around to find the paradise but it had disappeared..

      I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in a crisp clean white bed

I opened my eyes slowly to find myself in a crisp clean white bed. The softness of the pillows and mattress tempted to pull me back under again. I looked around the bedroom seeing that the room was not the one I had slept in the night before. I sat up slowly and noticed my clothes on a chair thrown on the chair beside the bed. Looking at the closed door opposite the bed I frowned. 'Did I get another room? Did the hotel come through and get me another room?'

Hearing a cough my body tensed and my hands gripped the bedding. 'Who was that?'

My phone pinged making me close my eyes and rub my temples to ease the pain. I looked around again and spotted a pair of glasses sat on the side. I reached over and picked them up holding them between my fingers. They looked like Zak's. But they wouldn't be Zak's glasses because we weren't together now. I groaned realising I must have done a number on myself and pulled someone who looked like Zak. Although I didn't think anyone could look like him, nobody could compare to him. I leant over and grabbed the cell phone on the side seeing it was 9am. Shit! Leaping from the bed I grabbed my clothes and tugged on my jeans. Hopping on my foot I slipped and fell back on the bed, I bounced off and hit the floor.

The door to the what I presumed was the bathroom opened. I let out a squeak and rolled under the bed to hide. I tucked my legs up to my chest and held my breath as a pair of feet walked around the bed. The feet disappeared as the bed moved above me.

'Don't breathe.. Don't make a single sound.'

'How the hell am I suppose to get out? Where's Aaron? I need to speak and see Aaron. Like NOW!'

A face appeared over the edge of the bed looking directly at me "Boo!!"

I let out a scream and covered my face with my hands.

"What you doing under there Maria?"  Zak laughed.

"You!" I shouted at him.

"Me. So.. What are you doing?" He asked.

I groaned and got out from under the bed, I leant against the wall opposite the bed as Zak swung his legs over the edge of the bed and placed them on the floor. Hugging my knees I looked at him.

'Did we sleep together? Does this mean we are okay? That he wants me back? That I can be his again? Had the last few weeks been an awful nightmare? Did I have him back in my life? Could I breathe again?' I wondered.