Flight.. No fight

I woke the next morning with a head on my head. As well as a body on my back.

No I wasn't lugging a dead body on my back. It was Gracie who had turned deadweight and instead of being on the couch beside me, had decided my back was more comfy.

I laughed softly and turned off my alarm I had set. I had to get ready as well as drop Gracie at Ellen's. I had a 6 hour flight so comfort was all the rage right now.

 With myself and Gracie ready I grabbed my keys and bag before heading out to Ellen's

"Gonna go see Ridley? Gonna play with Ridley for a few days baby girl? Yeah?" She barked at me making me giggle and ruffle her coat.

Thirty minutes later we were parked outside and heading on in.

I had a catch up and a cup of tea even a few little tears spilled but I quickly corrected myself.

"Oh darling. He is a fool." She said when a voice called through the house. I stiffened and looked at the letter I had given Ellen to pass on.

"I should go. Thank you for the tea Ellen." I spoke as Zak came into the kitchen. I placed my cup into the basin looked for my bag.

"Mar-"

"Goodbye. Thank you." I interrupted Ellen before should convince me to stay.

"Maria.." Zak spoke as I passed Zak and left his moms house before taking a breath of air.

How was I going to get through a flight and lockdown if I can't bare to be near him?

----------------

I was sat with Aaron at the airport looking at the times on the board.

Our flight was at 3pm.. It was now 2pm.

A 6 hour flight took us to 9pm. Add 2 hours for time zone difference and we would get into Tennessee at 11pm.

I mentally groaned at what a long day it sounded of travelling. To make matters worse?

I was seated next to Zak.

How do you avoid someone for 6 hours? My only option was to sleep.

"You hungry?" Aaron asked.

I shook my head and smiled as he pulled out pistachios. I hate pistachios but at least he asked.

My phone went off making me jump and the number that flashed across the screen didn't go unnoticed by Aaron.