To the next one.

12am - Nashville Tennessee.

Zak POV.

I blew out a breath of air as we stepped out the airport after an hour of fighting for our own cases. We had one missing sending me into panic mode but Maria had it carrying it and her case.

One thing I loved about her was the way she was... Not prim and proper. She was a down as dirty woman. If she had to get covered in dirt or dust or even cobwebs she'd do it.

Cobwebs resorted to a little moaning but she was afraid of spiders so I understood that.

She hadn't spoke the entire flight and it seemed she had lost her voice even now.

"We got them all Zak, I'm going to get the hire car." Billy spoke making me nod.

"I'll do it." Maria answered walking away quickly. I watched her disappear and frowned slightly.

"You gotta sort this man." Aaron sighed.

"I will smooth things over. But you know why I've done it Aaron. She was my weakness, I was hers. We'd both be targets no matter what." I answered.

"Only if you let yourself be." A voice spoke making us turn around.

"Jay! What's up man?" I asked shaking his hand.

"Come to give you a ride back, well The cases and One of you." He answered looking at the luggage.

"Shotgun!" Billy called and started loading up the van with cases.  Leaving us with our luggage cases.

"See you all at the hotel. I'll be in the bar. Having a night cap!" Billy answered before hopping in and giving an evil laugh as they pulled away.

Maria pulled up 5 minutes later with a black SUV. We loaded up and headed to the hotel to get checked in for the night.

By the time we arrived it had just gone 1am and we were now in Adams Tennessee.

Checking in was a breeze, right up until it got to me and Maria. We had a room... Together.

"Can I book a separate room please?" She asked.

I looked at Aaron as he was trying to tell me something quietly.

"I'm sorry but we have no available rooms until the morning."

"That's fine. Can you make sure I'm in for one of them. I'll wait." Maria answered and walked away.

Myself and Aaron went to the lift Maria headed to the bar. With her case...

"Maria?" Aaron called.

"I haven't got a room. You'll find me in the bar." She answered.

Aaron left his case and matched her back pulling her into the elevator with us.

"You can bunk in with me." He answered.

I shot him a glare but he mirrored it back and I decided to step down, I had no right to say or do anything as of this moment..