Our night terrors

1 night later...

A loud bang echoed throughout Aaron's house making me jolt awake. I sat up rubbing sleep from my eyes before pushing the bedding back, I was half way out the door to confront whatever it was when I realised I was pregnant...

Pregnant and vulnerable.

"Shit." I hissed and looked around my bedroom. My eyes stopped on a figure blacker than black stood in the corner of my bedroom, if I was to have still been in bed then the figure would have been in arms reach of me. I shuddered and watched it move along the wall.

Motherhood had toughened me up even before Bubz was here as I stood my ground looking at the figure before it disappeared.

"Bitch." I muttered and grabbed the door handle pulling the door when it slammed back shut making me jump.

I was about to try again when I heard Aaron shouting, my eyes darted around the room again not seeing anything I grabbed the handle and pulled the door open.

I made my way to Aaron's room rubbing my stomach, I had an uncomfortable feeling in my belly which I presumed was Bubz laying funny. I had read up on it and apparently I will experience that as Bubz grows. I opened the door, using the light on the landing I found Aaron in a cold sweat fighting the bed.

Down to me to wake him!

"Aaron, sweetie." I spoke leaning across the bed, this way if he thrashed out unknowingly, I wouldn't be hurt.

"N-N-NO! GET OFF ME!" He shouted angrily.

I shook him and leant back as his arms came up hitting the air. "Aaron come on dude!" I called.

Yet he still thrashed about begging something to leave him alone, seeing a glass of water I picked it up "I'm going to hell for this shit..." I sighed and poured a little of it over his head.

When that failed I drank some and dumped the rest I've his head making his eyes spring apart and him to cough and splutter.

"Mar- will you stop doing that!" He snapped sitting up wiping his face.

"I called you enough times to wake up.. Dude you're like... Dead when you sleep. I could have had a rave and you'd be sound asleep in the corner."

"W-" he blew out his cheeks and looked at his bed.

"I guess you're not the first female to make a mess on my bed." He laughed dirtily.

"Urgh, gross. Get up. My room, 10 minutes." I answered leaving him in bed.

I got myself a drink and made my way back to bed when I heard my phone ringing.

"Aaron?!" I called making my way upstairs, chances of me picking up that call were... Zero.

He appeared carrying pillows and made a gesture with his fingers to turn around. "Y-yeah, yes Zak. Yes. I'm hanging up." He answered putting the phone down.

"What now?"

"Well unless we can get three in a bed... We're all on the couch." He answered.