A mothers first mistake.

*chapter 100... Say wah?! To all you wonderful readers who've stayed with me. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope when I finish this story you'll all be proud*

--------

I stuck my fingers in my mouth and wolf whistled at Zak coming down the hallway.

"Damn boy! You looking fine!" I hooted at him.

"Shh!" He whispered embarrassed.

"You gots a set of purrrrdy eyes!"

He rolled them and pulled me into him gently "I'm off now."

"I thought I could smell something.... Didn't want to say." I teased.

"Shu'up."

His arms went around my waist as I locked my arms behind his head.

"So... Do I get a kiss?" He asked.

"Would you like one?"

He nodded and leant down so I pecked him on the lips before pouting and kissing his face repeatedly.

"I-yeah- thanks." He laughed until I stopped.

"You're welcome. Before you go... Can I invite you in for a little.... Prelockdown workout?" I teased.

"You.. You'll be the death of me. Just the idea is enough to make me cancel it. We gotta do the lockdown tonight."

I pouted. "Don't be doing fishy lips on me. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You will because.." I lifted up a card between us, as I took it I kept hold of it and smirked "Meet me here tomorrow and I'll show you a good time."

He laughed and kissed my head "Have a good nights sleep.." Zak kissed his hand and placed it on my tummy.

"Night Bubz. Daddy gotta find some Ghosties." He spoke holding my tummy.

"You go careful though yeah?" 

He nodded "I will."

"Text me as soon as you get to the Adobe and locked in."

"Will do ma'am."

"Take care of yourself and everyone. Try not to do anything silly." I spoke.

"I won't stop worrying."

"Love you."

"Love you both." He answered before giving me another kiss and heading off out the hotel. I couldn't stop smiling at the cuteness of 'Love you both'.

All that was left for me to do was watch Netflix and go to bed. So with that I called it a night. Taking a shower I ordered room service and settled in bed.

I chose Marvel films, with a few lined up I grabbed the bag of extra crafties, I liked to buy them a selection of things and have them choose what they wanted. Working throughout the night they needed to keep their strength up and to keep themselves focused. Which meant a lot of crackers, granola bars as well as carb bars. I had thrown in nuts for Aaron (believed to be part time squirrel) as well as some Vegan treats for Jay.

I however had the best thing in the world.... I had salted popcorn with my films- winning!

With Zak's hoody on I crashed in bed and began watching Avengers Assemble. Whilst nobody was here I rocked out with my belly out. I did it quiet often when at home/Aaron's. Just walked around with my tummy out, occasionally Aaron would walk by and touch my bump before cringing when Bubz kicked back.

I did worry on how he would be when I eventually moved back in with Zak. In a way he may be grateful to have the master bedroom back, as well as the house but I couldn't help but worry that he'd feel lonely.