When things go bad.

*Warning... This is a bad chapter, of violence, blood and gore. Continue at your own caution*

Zak POV --

I woke up and smiled hearing music playing in the house. Not recognising it, I sat up slowly and rubbed my head before pushing back the bedding and heading towards it.

As I walked into the lounge, the sun shone through giving the house a golden glow, it was also warm, for once waltzing about in only boxers didn't seem that bad.

Entering the kitchen I was hit with smells wonderful smells of home cooking and baking. My stomach instantly growled in response.

Then I saw her. My angel.

In my grey Reaper top, with her hair thrown up in a messy but cute fashion only leaving a few strands down on her neck as she sang quietly to the radio not seeing me in the room. She sang with a smile pushing the spatula under the contents in the pan.

My tops used to finish just above her knee but now they were higher, having to accommodate a bump that was forever growing.

She was perfect, beautiful and my own personal heaven on earth.

I looked across the kitchen seeing small lunch boxes with names on them, each listing the contents and what's inside.

"Good morning." Her voice soothed making me look towards her. Maria's brown eyes sparkled at me as she came over giving me a kiss on the lips, her forehead pressed against mine as she rubbed the back of my neck.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"I am."

"Good. Take a seat suga' and I'll be right with you." She giggled going back to the oven.

Seeing the table already set I took a seat and watched her effortlessly claim the kitchen spinning delicately on her toes.

She placed a glass of orange juice down in front of me, "thank you." I smiled up at her as she ruffled my hair and continued back to the oven.

"Breakfast is... Ready!" She sang walking over and placing the bowl down.

I looked down at the bowl seeing a heart.. A genuine human beating fucking heart.

Shooting back I looked up at her as she smiled wielding a kitchen knife. "What's wrong sweetie? Don't you like it?" She asked.

"M-Maria. Maria.. Make it stop. Stop it!" I begged as she looked at the bowl and back up to me.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" She asked driving the knife into the whole in her chest and dragging it down effortlessly.

"STOP IT!  MARIA MAKE IT STOP! STOP! STOP!!"

"You wanted me to cut myself in half. Half for you... Half for the baby." She smiled pulling the knife across her stomach.

"NOOO! MARIA! PLEASE STOP IT! IM BEGGING YOU!" I screamed grabbing at my head in agony.

"But this is what you wanted Zak... You always get what you want." She smiled as blood soaked my top and dripped onto the floor.

"IM SORRY! IM SORRY OKAY! JUST STOP IT! WAKE UP ZAK THIS ISNT REAL!"

"Of course it is silly.. Oh I've got a bun in the oven." She giggled.

To my horror the bump disappeared from her body and fell to the ground.

"Would you look at that, perfectly baked." She smiled scooping it up and placing our child on the table holding out the knife.

"Go on my love, this is what you wanted..."

"NO! OH GOD! PLEASE NO! NO!"

"You suggested that it ended like this. We can be together now. Properly. All you have to do is this."

I shook my head vehemently "YOU'RE EVIL!"

She looked offended and place the knife down on the table "You wanted this Zachary. Now be a man and do it. After all, that's what you wanted... Was it? Go on hunny."

I shook my head and grabbed the knife holding it out towards her. "YOURE THE EVIL! GET OUT OF HER! MY HOUSE AND MY CHILD!"

"What child?" She asked looking at me. I looked at the table to see it empty, no bowl, no food, no bump, no baby.

"I- I don't understand.." I whispered as my hand jolted I looked down to see te knife buried into her stomach.

"No! No! No! I didn't do this!"

"All I ever wanted was you..." She spluttered as blood fell from her mouth.

"M-Maria. Maria this isn't real yeah? This is a night terror.. That's what it is." I nodded.

"You hate me that much? Our beautiful ba- you killed us."

"No, no I didn't." I cried as tears rolled down my face.

"You're going to hell for this." She whispered. My arm was jolting and puncture marks filled her body until it landed in her throat.

"All I ever did was love you." She choked.

"IM SORRY! IM SORRY PLEASE! THIS IS T-"

Everything went black around me, pushing my hands out I found myself in an small lift.. Tiny.

"H-hello? HELP ME?! HELLO!"

A ceiling light pinged on making me look up, as I did a drop landed on my head making me wipe it. Looking at my fingers I saw it was blood and looked up as it poured from the ceiling.

"W-HELP ME! HEEEEELP!"

"You wanted our baby dead." Maria's voice spoke.

"MARIA!! PLEASE IM SORRY!! I NEVER MEANT IT!

"Can't take back what you've already said. Silly Z- Man." She sighed.

I tried to prise the doors apart but they were sealed shut, the walls began to seep blood and it was already climbing up my body.

"GET ME OUT!"

"One two... The demons coming for you..."

"SHUT UP! MARIA HELP ME!"

I slipped and went under the blood, when I came back up I noticed body parts floating in the water.

"Three four, were at the floor..."

The elevator pinged and the doors opened into what looked like a blender.

"This is where you go to hell. Goodbye Zak."  I turned to see Maria stood in the lift white as snow looking at me.

"I SAID IM SORRY!"

"Too late." She answered as her eyes went saucer black she drove the knife into me and kicked me from the lift.

I screamed as the blades got closer, before I met them everything went black....