Im sick?

"Did Zak apologise?" I asked Aaron as we sat in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Yeah." He answered quietly.

"Are you okay?" I asked taking his hand and holding it.

"Just- I keep replaying it.. How come I never saw the car? I could have killed you." He stressed.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. We were in the right.. I feel like wonder woman. Don't kill my vibe with worry." I replied making him smile slightly but the frown returned leading me to hug him tightly.

"Still my little big nerd." I mumbled.

"Come sit on my lap?"

I got off my seat and sat across his lap hugging him tightly as he held onto me. The guys never liked to show weakness. But sometimes Aaron needed a cuddle as much as Zak did.

Both would deny it of course.

We were waiting for the results on X-rays and bloods. Despite us both being okay, Aaron decided to throw me under the bus and tell the doctor I passed out. Which only put them on a higher urgency to check me over again.

I was almost asleep when they called us in.

"Okay let's start. Are you both okay with being in the same room? Or would you li-"

"We're good." Aaron replied giving my hand a squeeze.

From what I could gather, Aaron had hurt his neck from the impact and airbag, much like myself. He also had to have bloods to prove he was clear of alcohol and drugs for the police report.

He was a okay!

"Maria." The doctor swapped to my file and began reading it when she frowned and looked at us and our hands.

"Are you happy with Mr Goodwin being present?"

"Y-yeah." I stuttered feeling panic rise in my body.

"We had to do tests from the episode of losing consciousness, as you are aware. Also we did a CT to make sure there was no damage to your brain."

"Okay."

"Whilst we did that your bloods were screened."

My hand tightened on Aaron's making him hiss.

"Maria. Have you experience any problems within your body? Any changes lately?" She asked.

My brain.. Something is wrong with my brain! Oh god what if it's cancer? A tumour?

I don't want to die young?!

"Maria?" Aaron spoke bringing me back to the room.

"S-sorry. I uh.. How long are we roughly talking?"

"Weeks?" She suggested. "Any symptoms worrying you."

"I uh.. I get headaches. I'm wearing my glasses more and I hate them. I'm tired a lot."

"Okay." She answered folding her fingers.

"Forgetful.. Definitely. But tiredness could be from Gracie being ill... My dog. She was poorly so that all works together. Really. Uh. My periods have stopped..."