Undercover 1

^^^^This is what Avalon looks like^^^^

Avalon's pov

"Avalon wake up! It's Friday!" My mom sang as she shook me. I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Finally! Friday!" I cheered as I got out of bed. My mom just chuckled at me as she left my room. I then looked through my closet for something to wear, I then heard a knock at my door. "WHAT!" I yelled from my closet.

"It's just me. You're favorite brother!" Hayes said as he sat on my bed. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I then walked into my bathroom and changed clothes.

I put on a pair on boyfriend jeans. Then a navy blue shirt with some lace on the bottom. A pair of glittery slip on vans. I put my hair in a messy bun. Put some mascara on the slipped on my glasses. I then put in my rose earrings. I then walked out and grabbed my purple floral Vera Bradley backpack.

"Finally only 2 more Friday's in that hell whole!" I said while sitting down next to Hayes. Hayes just shook his head.

"You know Cameron, Nash, and I said multiple times that we'd bail you out for a day if you wanted. Oh and Cameron and some of his friends are coming over tonight." Hayes said while putting his phone down. I just chuckled at him.

"Well that's great, but I'm hungry!" I said while getting up and walking downstairs to the kitchen. I then heard little footsteps running towards me.

"AVY AVY AVY!" Skylynn screamed while running towards me. I giggled at her a little and gave her a hug.

"And a chocolate chip muffin and orange juice  for the princess before she goes off to school." My mother said while putting a plate with food on the island for me. And I groaned at hearing the word school.

I sat down and are, and skylynn joined me. After a couple of minutes Hayes came and sat on the other side of me and ate. And then once I finished I gave skylynn a hug before going out to mom's black suburban.

"Mom hurry up!" I yelled as I plugged my phone into the aux cord. I then played Me too by Megan trainor, and I sang along.

"What a beautiful voice!" My mother said as she got in. We then drove to school in silence, since I was sleeping most of the time. Once we got to school my mother handed me my Vera Bradley lunch box and pushed me out of the car, not literally.

I walked right to my locker and put my stuff away, and my things for 1st hour, Math. While I was getting my things I felt someone kick my leg. I turned around to see Brandon Rowland. Great.

"Hi Brandon." I said quietly. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Who said you could talk?" Brandon spat at me forcefully.

"The first amendment." I said while shutting my locker and grabbing my stuff.

"Don't be sassy with me." Brandon said before slamming my stuff on the ground and punching my stomach. I then fell to the ground trying to make it look like i was just picking my stuff up, and not falling in pain.

"Ava!" My best friends Chantel and Cheyenne, yelled in unison running to me. Cheyenne picked all my stuff up, while chantel helped me get up.

"Oh my goodness is this because of Brandon again?" Cheyenne said frustratingly. I nodded.

"Well let's get you to first hour." Chantel said while walking me to our homeroom.  While Cheyenne went to her first class, earth science.

When we walked in Johnny Orlando and Jacob Sartorious were there waiting for us. Thankfully Ms. Gosen was there so the boys couldn't do anything to me.

"Good morning girls!" Ms. Gosen said as we walked past her. We smiled and walked into the class.

"You are so lucky that she's out there otherwise we'd pummel you to pieces!" Johnny whisper yelled while cracking his knuckles. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm surprised you even know those big of words, knowing how big your ego is. And you say that every morning anyways, so just back off." Chantel said as we sat down in our seats in the back.

After school I went to my locker quickly and grabbed my thugs and ran to the pick up line. But sadly Brandon, Jacob, Hunter, Daniel, Blake, and Johnny all caught up with me and kept saying mean things, and poking me.

"Ava! Ava!" Hayes yelled while running towards me. I was so relived.  I ran up to him, but the boys followed me.

"Hey Hayes! What's up!" Daniel said. Hayes and Daniel then did a bro hug. I rolled my eyes at them.

"What are you guys doing with Ava?" Hayes asked sort of confused, since we tried to keep it on the down low that we were related.

"Well we were just telling her how beautiful she is." Hunter said while putting his arm around my waist. I flinched as he touched me. Hayes must've seen that I was uncomfortable because he then took my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Well Ava has to come home now since we are having some guests over tonight, we have to clean the house. But nice to see you all." Hayes said before we walked away.

"Oh my god thank you so much! I couldn't stand Hunter's rotten skin touching me. I'm just glad today is Friday." I said sighing. Hayes chuckled a little and rubbed my back.

"Oh princess." Hayes said while rubbing my back as we got into Nash's car.

"Hola sisterita and brotherita!" Nash said with a mouth full of food. And I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's rude to talk with food in you mouth." I said while still giggling. Nash rolled his eyes at me as we pulled away from the school and started to drive home.

"So who were those boys?" Nash asked.

"Oh just some friends of Hayes's apparently. Who feel the need to talk to me." I said while putting my backpack on Hayes's lap. Nash chuckled as we pulled onto our street.

"Just be home schooled dude. So much easier!" Nash said as we pulled up to our house. I then got out of the car to see skylynn waiting for me a picture in her hand.

"AVY AVY AVY! I HAVE A PICTURE FOR YOU!" Skylynn squealed while handing me a picture of the 2 of us she drew. I smiled and chuckled.

"It's a beautiful picture!" I said as we walked inside together. And then when I opened the door Cameron jumped out from the closet and screamed. And I jumped and screamed louder then him.

"WHAT THE HELL CAMERON DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" I yelled while laughing and trying to regain a normal heart rate again. Cameron chuckled and gave me a hug.

"Well I'm going to go pick up some friends. I think they go to your school, you want to come?" Cameron asked. I shrugged. Hayes then out my backpack inside and we all hopped into moms suburban.

Cameron then started driving with Nash following behind him. After a couple of minutes we pulled into a drive way with a couple of boys standing there. And my heart dropped once I realized who they were.