Undercover 19

"Avalon get your lazy ass up! We need to leave in forty minutes! Do you want to go to Florida or not." Nash yelled at me. I groaned and rolled over. I looked up at him and he just had a smirk on his face. I groaned again and stood up. "I'll you soon for breakfast Avy!" Nash called while walking out of my room. I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked to my closet. I picked out my plane outfit.

I wore a pair of black Nike joggers. A gray crop top with a little alien in the corner. I wore a pair of blueish purpleish pair of crocs. I french braided my hair in 2. I slipped my glasses on. Put on the pineapple necklace that Nash gave me. I slipped on my orange Fitbit, grabbed my purple floral Vera Bradley backpack and I was ready.

I ran downstairs to see my mother scrambling some eggs. I waved and smiled as I sat down at the island.

"Well good morning princess." My mother said while handing me a plate of eggs, bacon, and strawberries. I smiled and thanked her for the food. I quietly ate my food and Skylynn slowly came over with her eyes half open and holding her blanket close to her. I chuckled at her as she slithered her way up the chair next to me.

"Good morning!" I giggled at her. She groaned at me and laid her head on the counter. There then was bunches of loud foot steps coming down the stairs. I looked behind me to see Nash and Hayes bringing down all of our luggage.

"Good morning Avy. You excited?" Hayes chuckled while setting down the luggage and then coming and sitting next to me. I just squealed with joy. 

"Yeah, which really surprises me. Since I am going with my bullies, but I feel like it'll almost be like a vacation. And who said I have to spend lots of time with them anyways!" I said. Hayes nodded.

"Well I like your positive attitude about your situation." My mother said while handing the boys some food. "And boys eat quickly please, we have to leave in less than ten minutes." My mother announced. The boys started to stuff their faces with food. I just chuckled at them as I finished off my eggs. I then got up and ran upstairs and grabbed my black Hayes sweatshirt. I  came back downstairs to see the boys putting their dishes in the sink. We all then ran outside and got into mom's black suburban. Nash threw in all of our luggage before hopping into the passenger seat. Mom drove as quickly as possible to the air port. When we got there we saw Taylor, Cameron, Jacob, and the Rowland's showing up at the same time.

"Look it is the Grier's and the goddess Ava!" Cameron said as we walked towards them. I giggled and gave him a hug. Hayes walked over to me and handed me my Vera Bradley backpack then walked back and got the rest of our luggage. My mother walked over with us.

"Well all of you boys need to be careful. And Ava you watch over all of them, but Cameron please watch Ava for me. And would anyone like hugs before I leave?" Mom asked. Taylor and Cameron raised their hand high. We all chuckled at them and my mom hugged them before turning to me and giving me a big hug. "I will miss you baby. Send me pictures please!" Mom said before leaving. I waved at her as she walked away.

***SKIP PLANE RIDE***

When we finally got to Florida I took off my sweatshirt and ran out of the air port into the warm sunny Florida. I took a selfie and sent it to mom. I then remembered I had to wait for all the boys so I walked back in looking for them. I was busy looking down at my phone texting Hayes and I bumped into someone on accident. I looked up to see a boy who looked very familiar, and was very cute. I blushed a little as we made eye contact.

"I am so sorry." I said.

"Ah, no problem. Just busy texting my friends to find them in this busy air port." He said with a little chuckle. I waved before I turned around and walked away. I had a big smile on my face, but tried to hide it when I saw Nash and Hayes I ran up to them. They had all of my luggage, and my backpack.

"Avalon Elizabeth Grier! Do not leave like that ever again!" Nash yelled at me. I sank down a little. I looked over at Hayes who was smiling and waving at someone. I looked around to try and figure out who. And then the cute boy I bumped into before was giving Hayes and bro hug. My eyes went wide. I went and stood behind Hayes.

"Oh my god Ava we were scared to death we couldn't find you. Don't do that again!" Hayes said while giving me a hug. "And Ava this is Charles Gitnick, he will be joining us on tour for a while" Hayes said. I waved at him with a small smile.

"And you must be the lovely Ava, I hope we can run into each other sometime." He said with a wink. I blushed a little. 

"What? What is this?" Hayes asked looking back and forth at the two of us.

"Well we both were looking down at our phones earlier and bumped into each other while looking for you." Charles explained. Hayes nodded. The three of us then walked back to the group.

"Okay and now that everyone is here lets go!" Cameron announced. So we all grabbed our luggage and walked out to the vans that were waiting for us. I was in a van with Hayes, Charles, Nash, Cameron, Taylor, and Jacob. It was thankfully a quick trip to the hotel. The boys quickly unloaded our luggage while Cameron and I went and checked us in. I was sharing with Mahogany who was coming tomorrow morning, so I get the room the myself tonight.

"Ava we are going out to lunch later, so you need to change once you get to your room." Nash informed me. I nodded and ran up to my room. I first went the bathroom to pee because I had to go really bad, and then I went looking through my suitcase to find an outfit perfect for Florida, and that looked cute for Charles.

I wore a pair of yellow high waisted shorts that were scalloped at the hem. A cream colored crop top that had pink and blue flowers. A pair of white sandals. I left my hair in braids. I put on some mascara and then put my glasses back on. And then grabbed my black quilted cross body Chanel purse. 

I then waited in my room until Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and Charles knocked at my door. Once they did I slowly got up and answered the door. They all smiled at me.

"Oh you are ready good, and may I add you do look stunning, but we have got to go." Nash said. I smiled, linked arms with Hayes and walked out of my room.