Undercover 22

Hayes, Nash, and I walked up on stage together. I stood in between them as we held each others hands. I took a deep breath.

"Hey guys! It's great to be back, Hayes and I even brought someone special with us. Our beautiful sister Ava Grier." Nash announced. I smiled and waved.

"And if you watch her YouTube videos you might know her better as Avalon." Hayes said. He then handed me a microphone. I looked up at him nervously not knowing what to say. "Just say what your heart tells you." He whispered to me. I nodded, smiled, took a deep breath, and then brought the microphone up to my face.

"Hi everyone. It is so amazing to be here, never thought I'd ever come, but it is so so incredible to see all of you. And that you're all real people." I said with a small smile. Everyone cheered and then chuckled. I then quickly handed the microphone back to Hayes.

"And now Mahogany it's back to you!" Nash said gesturing towards her. She smiled.

"All right everyone. And now speaking of families can we invite the Rowland's up on stage! Hunter and Brandon Rowland everyone!" Mahogany introduced. The two then came running up on stage. And the crowd went freaking crazy. Screaming, cheering,  and I swear I even saw a couple of girls crying. I just rolled my eyes. I walked and stood over by Mahogany, and mostly hid behind her.

"You all are so gorgeous! I love every single one of you!" Hunter said. He then looked over at me and winked. I gagged. Mahogany must've seen because she chuckled. Everyone else came up on stage. Taylor and Cameron attempted to get me to participate and talk, but i refused. I didn't want to be anywhere near Brandon and his disgusting friends. Eventually Charles came over and grabbed my hand. I obviously didn't say no.

"Why don't you say something Ava. Everyone loves you, and they won't judge you. They all believe you are to perfect." Charles said. I smiled and nodded. 

AFTER THE SHOW

After the show I walked to the back room very quickly and laid on the couch. Hayes and Nash came and sat next to me.

"You did amazing Avy! You should text mom about it." Nash said. I quickly sat up and pulled my phone out. I looked at all my texts to see they were from my friends, mom, and Carson. I texted my mother to tell her how I did. I then opened up all of Carson's. Some were telling me I would do amazing, some were about rants about some silly stuff, and then stood out to me. It was saying that he was going to meet us at our next show. I stood up dancing and screaming in excitement. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What so exciting?" Cameron asked with furrowed eyebrows. I took a deep breath and attempted to control my breathing and heart rate first.

"Carson is coming to our next show." I squealed. I had a big smiled and jumped around the room.

"Who's Carson?" Brandon asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes before walking away.

"He is like Ava's best friend." Hayes explained. Brandon was still confused.

"okay why don't you go look up Carson Leuders. And he's not like my best friend. He is my best friend." I explained before walking away and grabbing a subway sandwich. I sat on the couch and texted  Carson and ate my sandwich. 

"okay time to leave everyone. We are gonna go back to the hotel for a while, and then go out for a fancy dinner. And tomorrow we are gonna go to Disney world. And the day after that we are going to have our meet and greet" Cameron explained. I slowly got up and followed them all to the vans. I got in and sat between Taylor and Charles.

"I'm excited to meet your Carson friend" Charles said with a smile.

"Well I am sure you will love him. He is great." I said smiling I could barley sit still. When we got to the hotel it was 3:56 and we were leaving for dinner at 6:45. So Mahogany and I ran up to our room and put on our swim suits.

Mahogany wore a pair of black and white horizontal striped high waisted swimsuit bottoms. And an orange bikini top, with a pair of red flipflops. I wore a white halter top swim suit with red roses on it and matching bikini bottoms. With a pair of brown flip flops. We then walked down to the pool quietly, trying not to attract any attention to us. Once we got there we went straight to the hot tub.

"Oh my god it feels so nice to be away from those disgusting toxic boys, mainly Brandon and his friends." I said chuckling. Mahogany looked confused.

"Oh yeah, you don't know." I said. So I told her everything that happened from beginning to end. She sat and listened, and looked absolutely heart broken.

"Oh Ava. Honey. We obviously need to do something about them!" Mahogany said. But my eyes went wide and I shook my head.

"no, no, no,no, no. We tried that and it ended in lots of yelling, so we just don't really talk to them. only when necessary." I explained. Mahogany shook her head.

"No, we need justice. What they did was wrong and they need to know and understand that." Mahogany said. I groaned.

"No, Hayes and Nash both agree with me. They are all just teenage boys who are ignorant and think they are entitled to anything and everything." I explained.

"Ugh, fine. but when I get my chance it will happen." Mahogany said. We both then looked at the time to see that it was 4:45. So we both got up and ran back to our room so we could get ready for dinner.