Undercover 53

**AVA'S POV**
Carson took me to a small little cafe. It thankfully was in English. I got an iced tea and a croissant. Carson ordered his stuff and we sat down at a table in the corner.

"So I hate to be forward with you but what are we? Like if we are something I want to define it." I said as we got comfortable. He looked at me with a smile.

"I'm glad you said that. And I see us as a couple. Boyfriend and girlfriend. I want to just tell people and not be hiding this. But I know you want to go slow and I'm totally down for that." Carson said. I smiled and nodded.

"Good that makes me very relieved. But I just want  to actually just go like really really slow. Like we aren't going to announce this to anyone yet. Okay?" I said. Carson's smile dropped a little bit but he nodded.

After dinner we just went back to the hotel since we had to pack for tomorrow. Mahogany made me tell her every single detail about the date. I just conveniently left out the part about Carson and I.

The next morning Mahogany woke me up early. I groaned and went and got ready.

I put on a gray tshirt that said "what ever sprinkles hour dounuts" in white. A pair of blue Nike running shorts. My white Birkenstock's. I put my hair in space buns and then slipped on my glasses.

I grabbed all of my stuff and walked downstairs. Most of the boys were downstairs. I set my stuff down next to Cameron and sat down next to him.

"Hi cam." I said. He looked up from his phone with a smile.

"Hi Ava. You ready to go to Berlin?" Cameron asked. I nodded.

"It doesn't sound that exciting to me but since I have fans there I'm excited to meet them!" I said. Cameron agreed with me. I looked up to see Carson looking over to me. I waved to him and he smiled back.

"Bart told me to tell you guys we are leaving." Carson said. Cameron and I got up and rushed to the back of the building where a couple of fans were. We had to stop and take some selfies quick before hopping on the bus.

"Hi Avy." Nash said as I walked to the back of the bus.

"Hey Nashy." I said.  I set my backpack down and pulled a sweatshirt out. I then went and sat up with everyone else. Hunter came and sat right next to me. I scooted over closer to Taylor.

"Sup bro." Taylor said to him while I just flashed a very uncomfortable smile. Hunter smiled at me and made awkward eye contact.

"So how are you Ava?" Hunter asked. I shrugged and again scooted closer to Taylor. We made eye contact and I shot him a look of distress.

"Hey hunter can you go grab me a soda real quick?" Taylor asked Hunter.

"Sure what kind?" He asked while getting up. Taylor just shrugged. I looked back at Taylor and mouthed 'thank you'. Taylor and I quickly switched spots on the couch.

"Ava come do our nails with us!" Kelcey yelled from the back room. I got up and walked. I saw that Mahogany was painting Kayla's nails.

"You want to be next?" Mahogany asked. I smiled and nodded. I sat down next to Kelcey and looked over her shoulder at her magazine.

"Hey so I was thinking about how cute you and Carson would look together." Kayla said. I froze up real quick.

"Yeah he's pretty cute. I guess I do like him." I said. All the girls cheered a little.

"I can talk to him for you! I'm friends with his sister so we're pretty close. I'm basically the only reason his parents let him come!" Kayla said.

"I guess sure but you really don't need to do that." I said. Kayla smiled at me.

"Oh it's no big deal. I can tonight when we stop for dinner!" Kayla said. I stuttered but just smiled and nodded.

"Okay sure." I said finally giving up. Mahogany glanced at me with a smirk. I stuck my tongue back at her while leaning back on the beanbag chair.

"Ava come on Mom is face timing us!" Hayes said while grabbing me. I followed him. I sat between the boys.

"Avalon Elizabeth! Oh my goodness I've missed you so much! I love you baby!" Mom said.

"Hi mommy I miss you so much too! I hope you're not having to much fun without me. Is that Chantel behind you?" I said. Mom looked behind her quick and then faked laughed.

"No. You must be messing her up with Sky's new nanny. Karissa!" Mom said. We all just nodded.

We finished facetiming mom. So when we finished I went and sat in my bed. I was sitting there a while when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I jumped a little but looked to see Carson.

"Hey can I sit with you?" He asked. I nodded and let him up. He sat down by my feet and put his feet up by my head.

"I think I'm home sick." I whined. He chuckled.

"Well I am too. So does that make you feel  any better?" He asked. I shrugged a little bit. We sat there and talked for the rest of the day, until it was time for bed.