Undercover 14

The next day I woke up at 11:14. I went downstairs to see Skylynn watching something on Disney channel. I went and sat down next to her.

"Hi sky!" I said while taking some of her Cheerios. She giggled and held the bowl away from me. I then walked into the kitchen to see my mother making some food.

"Well looks who's finally up! Now could you go wake your brothers please!" My mother asked. I groaned and nodded.

I ran back upstairs. I walked into Hayes's room first. I jumped onto his bed.

"GOOD MORNING HAYESIE POO!" I yelled. He groaned and pushed me. I scoffed and pushed him back. I then kept poking him.

"What!" He yelled at me.

"Mom said to get you up." I said with a nod. He groaned and rolled his eyes. I just smiled and giggled at him. He then got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I then walked over to Nash's room.

I skipped over to his bed and just looked at him for a second. I then bent down to his ear.

"NASH WAKE UP!" I screamed. He then jumped up and was flailing his arms everywhere. I just stood back, watched, and laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL AVALON!" Nash yelled. I just laughed some more.

"Mom said to." I finally got out before laughing as I walked out of the room. I then went and chose and outfit and got ready.

I wore a dark green crop top with a pocket on it. a pair of acid wash distressed high waisted jean shorts. I had on my brown Birkenstocks. my hair was in 2 french braids. i had in a pair of gold earrings shaped like flowers. and then i had on my glasses.

when I was all ready i walked downstairs to see my mom had made lunch for us. Stir fry! it was one of my favorites. i got a bowl of it and sat at the table. i then heard a rumble of boys come up from the basement. i looked behind me to see Taylor, Cameron, Hayes, Nash, Hunter, and Brandon. i just rolled my eyes, went on twitter and kept on eating.

"hey Ava whats up!" Cameron said while sitting next to me. i just shrugged while i had a mouth full of food. he chuckled and took a bite of his food,

"Now theres my princess ava!" Taylor said while sitting on the other side of me. i giggled and nodded. i then finally swallowed my food.

"Hi Tay hows it going?" I asked while turning my phone off and setting it down. he just shrugged as he shoved more food into his mouth. I chuckled and ate my food. Hunter then sat across from me and smirked then looked down at his food.

"Hi." he said quietly. I looked up at him shook my head and then kept eating my food. The rest of the boys followed suit and sat at the table. I just kept to myself and ate my food while on twitter. until Brandon started kicking me.

"What!" I quickly spat at him. He smirked and rolled his eyes. "No i'm serious what is your problem with me. I never did anything, it was all you." I said while getting louder with every word I said. I looked over to see Cameron bringing his arms toward me to sit me down. "No." I said while pushing his arms away.

"I would love to know why you kick me, push me, punch me, book drop me, say horrible things to me, slushie me, and bully and try to justify it as you're the innocent one, you're the victim. I'm the ones with the bumps, bruises, scars, that are physical, mental, and emotional. I will never be able to be the same because of how horribly you've treated me. and i am so fed up with your bullshit, and trying to pull that you're famous and everyone loves you so you dont deserve this. well i'm over it. and i'd like to know why you're even here, you aren't wanted so leave." I yelled. and by now i breathing heavily and my fists were clenched. i slowly sat down and just kept eating my food. cameron rubbed my back, while taylor tried to comfort me.

"well we came over to try and make everything right." Brandon said quietly. i rolled my eyes at him while i kept eating, not even looking at him while i ate. then i got up and put my dishes in the sink and walked up to my room. i laid in bed and just stared at the ceiling not moving a muscle. i heard some whispering downstairs before some footsteps up to my room.

"Hi Avy how are you?" Hayes asked while sitting on the foot of my bed. i took a deep breath before sitting up. i then sat there for a second and just looked at him.

"I dont have words to describe how i feel." i said before grabbing a pillow and squeezing it very tightly. hayes sighed and then sat on the other side of me.

"I'm sorry for inviting them okay, i just wanted them to apologize for what they had done. even though i'm sure that wouldnt make up for everything they've done, but i thought it would be a start." Hayes said. i just sat there and nodded.

"well no one communicated that to me. but at least now they know how i feel. and they arent even going to take any of that into consideration anyways. but whatever, i'm so done with them. and they arent the only ones who have to apologize. theres Jacob, and Daniel, and others." i told hayes. he just sat there nodding.

"we can get them to come apologize too." hayes said understandingly. i took a deep breath then got up. i walked downstairs and over to the fridge. i grabbed a bottle of gaterade then went and sat back in between Cameron and Taylor.

"You're back!" taylor said while giving me a hug. i just shrugged his arms off of me.

"so do you have anything to say to me?" i asked Hunter and Brandon. I then took a drink of my gatorade. they both looked at each other and stuttered for a good couple minutes. "come on, i'm waiting." i said.

"we are so sorry for how we have treated you over the past couple of years, we know that an apology won't be able to make up for everything. but hopefully it can be a start." Hunter said and Brandon just nodded.

"now your turn Brandon." I said. he rolled his eyes at me and scoffed. "i'm serious." i said. he took a deep breath.

"i am sorry for being mean to you." he said. i just laughed in his face.