Undercover 45

When we got back home from the mall Tilly, Izzie, Elliott, and Landon were there waiting for us. Elliott and Landon helped us bring out bags inside.

"Well you guys are here early." My mother said while she came from upstairs. Izzie just smiled and shrugged. I heard a knock at the door I walked to go answer. And standing there was Carson!

"Hi Carson! Come in!" I squealed before I gave him a hug. He chuckled a little with a small smile. He followed me inside. I walked in and Cheyenne was hanging over the island in the kitchen on her phone while everyone was outside.

"Oh hey Carson. Everyone is outside. I'm just waiting for Ben." Cheyenne explained. I shrugged and walked out to everyone on the back deck. Carson and I walked back together.

"So is Charles coming to Europe?" Carson asked. I looked back and felt nervous.

"Umm. I don't know actually. We can ask Nash or something later." I said as I opened the back door. I put on a smile to greet them all.

"Hey Carson!" Izzie said while waving. Her awkwardly waved back and I just chuckled.

"So what time do you leave tomorrow?" Landon asked as I sat down.

"I have to get up at 3 in the morning. And my plane leaves at 6. So that's why you all can't be here for very long. Because I still have to pack." I said while chuckling a little bit. They all nodded.

"Guess who's here to make this par-tay lit! Because bitch I'm shook!" Nash said while walking to us. I rolled my eyes as I kept scrolling through my phone.

"Hi Nash." Tilly said quietly to be polite. Nash smiled and waved at her.

"You are all seriously going to sit on your phones the whole time? There is so much to do in this house!" Nash said. I just rolled my eyes again. He then grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"Hey what the heck Nash. I'm telling mom!" I whined.

"Okay you'll get this back if you play a round of a sardines with me." He said while waving my phone. I groaned.

"Okay fine. One round." I said while holding up one finger. He smirked.

"No you all go up to Ava's room and then I'll text Tilly when you all come look for me." Nash said. We all moaned and complained as we slowly trudged up to my room.

"Hey guys don't forget about us!" Carter shouted while running towards us with Sadie trailing behind him. Landon then explained what we were doing to them. When we got to my room I went and sat on my bed and everyone dispersed around my room.

"Ugh this is so annoying. I still have to pack." I whined. Carson chuckled at me.

"Well why don't you start while we wait?" Carson suggested. I shrugged and walked into my closet. I then grabbed a bunch of clothes and threw it out onto my floor.

"Hey Ava, Nash just texted me saying he's ready." Tilly said. I smiled and we all ran downstairs.

After everyone, but Carson left I started packing again.

"You know you can go home and pack you know." I said while placing stuff into my suitcase. He just shrugged.

"Eh. I finished. I just have to get last minute stuff that I'll get in the morning tomorrow." He explained. I just kept packing.

"Oh my goodness um can you grab me another suitcase please, just like a carry on size. Please." I asked with a smile. He nodded and grabbed a purple one for me.

The next day Nash woke me up bright and early at 3 in the morning. I went into the bathroom and got ready.

I put on a yellow shirt that said SUNRISE all in white letters. A pair on black leggings. My black birkenstocks. I put my hair in a ponytail and then fishtailed my ponytail. I put my glasses on and then grabbed my purple floral Vera Bradley backpack.

I started to put in all my stuff I wanted to bring with on the plane ride and for the bus rides. Once I finally had finished I walked downstairs and my mom handed me a lunchbox.

"Your breakfast and some snacks. An Uber coming to get you guys." Mom explained. I nodded and grabbed myself an extra Nutella and go package. I then ran and got all my luggage from upstairs.

"Here let me help you." Jacob said. I jumped a little when I heard him.

"Oh hi Jacob. And thank you." I said with a small smile. "So I take it you're coming in the uber with us?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said while lugging my huge suitcase down the stairs and I trailed behind him with my little one. Once we got downstairs we had to bring our luggage out to the Uber.

"Hurry up Ava we're going to be late." Hayes yelled at me. I groaned and ran over to the cat and got in.

"So where are we even going first?" I asked Nash as I got buckled in.

"Greece." He said while pulling his phone out.