Undercover 32

This is what Kelcey looks like

I woke up the next day all jittery and excited for our show in Austin. But then I remembered about Charles and Carson. So I froze from what I was doing and groaned. Mahogany looked at me like I was crazy. She shook her head and chuckled at me. I then went and got something to wear. I hopped into the shower quickly then got the rest of me ready.

I put on a light gray smock shirt with quarter length sleeves. A pair of light wash high waisted jean shorts. A pair of black sandals that went up around my ankles and had gold studs. I put my hair in a side braid. Then I put on some mascara. I put in some apple earrings with gold around them. Then I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my black Micheal Kors cross body bag.

I waited on my bed for Mahogany to get ready. After a couple of minutes she walked out of the bathroom all ready to go.

She wore a pastel tye dye dress. With a pair of lavndery purple high top converse. Her hair was normal. She had he hair normal. And then had a white headband with white puffy ears. She had on some light pink lipstick. And winged eyeliner.

"You ready?" She asked me. I nodded. She grabbed her pink purse and her phone and then we headed out downstairs. Most of the boys were waiting there for us. But our security guards had us go out to the limo right away. I stayed close to Nash the whole time.

"How excited are for today's show?" Blake asked me. I just shrugged. He chuckled and smiled at me. I looked over to Cameron and Taylor who were messing around and shaking the whole limo, or more than all the fans were.

"Oh my goodness guys stop it." I whined. They both froze in the positions they were in and then stopped and sat like normal humans. We waited until everyone else showed up. Carson and Johnny were the last people to come. I scooted all the way to the back by Cameron and Taylor. And not much of a surprise that Taylor Snapped the whole way there. When we got there the security guards helped us in. The fans here were the craziest I have seen yet. And I have gone to lots of the shows.

"Hi guys! So I hope Austin has been treating you well! So we are going to be doing the show then the meet and greet. Okay so we finally have our photographer, the wonderful Kelcey!" Bart said to us as we were walking in. Kelcey just stood there smiling with her camera in hand.

"Hi guys I am so excited to meet and get to know you all!" Kelcey said with the biggest smile ever. We all just smiled and waved, but Cameron was in love.

"Come on Cameron lets go to the back room and get some food." I told him while grabbing his hand. He shook himself out of it and then skipped with me down to the room. Everyone then just followed us. Once we got back there I sat on the couch by myself.

Charles and Carson kept trying to sit by me. I would always like stretch out or find a way for them to not sit next to me. So I would stretch or put my purse there. Eventually Hunter must've been watching because he sat next to me and then Hayes sat on the other side.

"Oh my goodness these fans are like the loudest. Well to me at least it seems so." I said. Hayes chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah. I think they are definitely up there." Hunter said awkwardly while nodding his head.

"I don't know. I've seen some pretty crazy ones like out in Cali. And those are the most extra fans I have seen yet though." Hayes said. 

"I am just v v nervous. Ugh I don't want to sing in front of this many people. I have never. The most is like when we are in the car as a family." I whined to Hayes. Hayes chuckled and rubbed my back. I smiled at him and leaned my head onto his shoulder. Kelcey then walked up to us.

"Hi I am Kelcey, as you know. So what are your guys's names? And what do you do?" She asked with a big smile. I sat up from Hayes then. Hunter went first and introduced himself.

"Well I am Hunter Rowland. I am newer to this. But um I do Younow and Musically is kind of where I was found. And then I do YouTube a little bit. Then otherwise I do all the other social media too." Hunter said. Kelcey just nodded and smiled.

"I am Avalon Grier, but you can call me Ava. And I became more famous I would say on YouTube, but thanks to my brothers I do all the other social media platforms. But on YouTube I do my singing." I explained.

"Wow that's amazing I can't wait to hear you sing today. And it's nice to have another girl here!" Kelcey said chuckling a little. I just nodded and smiled.

"And I'm Hayes Grier. I became famous off of vine thanks to Nash. But I do a little bit of everything now I guess." Hayes said with a little chuckle at the end.

"Yeah that is all so cool. I actually have a photography Instagram account and that's where Bart found me. But I hope to get to know you all better though!" Kelcey said with a big smile. We all nodded and smiled at her. Cameron then approached her and they talked really quietly so I just went onto my phone.

"Okay guys we are going to do a sound check super quick!" Bart announced before walking away. We all hopped up and followed him to the stage. I just looked around at how big the place was. It was also beautiful.

"Wow this place is so big. And so much room." I said with my head looking up at the ceiling and everything just in awe. Everyone agreed with me.

"Yeah it's sold out." Bart said and we all gasped with excitement.