Undercover 60

I walked with Carson to where our seats were. And sitting next to me was Jacob. Great. He looked up at me and smiled. He stood up so he could give me a hug.

"Dude it's been like 10 minutes since you saw her." Carson said. Jacob put his hands up and backed up.

"Sorry. But do you guys want to get a picture quick?" Jacob asked. I took a deep breath and smiled. He pulled his phone out and we handed it to Olivia. She quick snapped some pictures then handed it back. I was then talking with Jacob and Carson when all of a sudden someone squealed very loudly. I turned around to see Liza Koshy running towards me with a big smile on her face.

"Avalon Grier! Oh my god I love you so much. I know it's kind of weird for an adult like me to fangirl over you but you're so amazing. And you and Carson and the cutest thing ever!" Liza squealed. I smiled and walked over to her. 

"I actually am a huge fan myself. Can we get a picture?" I asked and she nodded quickly. I then gave my phone to Carson so he could get some good pictures. "Do you just want to put your number jn? Because then we could do a collab some time." I suggested.

"Uh yeah. Definitely!" She said while typing her number in quick. She then said goodbye before running back to her friends.

"Oh my goodness that was such a rush! I've never had that before." I said while sitting down again. Carson chuckled and rubbed my back.

Eventually the show started. They did all the TV show and movies first. It was super exciting to see my favorite actresses and and actors to win. Like Millie Bobbie Brown she's an absolute goddess.

When it came to the social media awards I got tense. They started with choice male web star. Nash, and Cameron were up for an award. I held Carson's hand so tight. And when they called Cameron's name I nearly screamed. I was so happy and excited. They then did the next few. Then it got to choice music web star.

Carson and I were up against each other for this one. But I wasn't really planning on winning since I haven't done any of my own songs, I'm in the process of writing them but not actually had them out. Carson was up against Jake Paul and Johnny. I held his name tight.

We were both so nervous. Time seemed to be in slow motion. The announcer walked up to the mic and opened the envelope. He then slowly said "Carson Lueders." Carson and stood up with excitement! We looked at each other and then I gave him kiss. ON THE LIPS! Both of our faces turned red and he walked up to the stage.

Olivia and I just kept snapchatting pictures of him and taking pictures of him. I could see my mom being super excited. I looked over to Olivia to see her nearly in tears. When he came back we both were shaking.

The next category was choice beauty/fashion Webstar. I was in a category with Bethany Mota and MamaMia makeup. So I was not planning on winning. Because I had done a brand deal with Aveeno and Neutragna. And then done a few pieces of clothing from Target. While they had so many things.

Carson held my hand tight as we went through the same process as before and the announcer open the envelope and then said the name "Avalon Grier." I freaked out. But I had to be gracious so I stayed in my seat and clapped and smiled. I then stood up and walked up to the stage smiling.

"Thank you so much everyone who voted for me. I was in a category with Bethany Mota and MamaMia make so I was pretty much preparing myself not to win. Those girls deserve to win just as much as I do. They're both amazing women. Thank you all so much!" I said in the microphone. I was pretty much shaking.

When I got back to Carson I was shaking so hard. Nearly crying. I looked over to my mom who was wiping tears from her eyes. She chuckled and smiled at me then gave me a thumbs up.

After the awards show we all met up again. My mom ran up to me nearly screaming and with tear stains on her face.

"Congratulations baby! Oh my god you deserve it so much. I am so proud of you!" Mom cried. I chuckled and squeezed her tight while she squeezed me even harder. Once we all had our little reunion we went back to Cameron's apartment. I said goodbye to Carson before he went back to his hotel.

"You looked so beautiful tonight and I'm so proud of you Avy." Carson said. I smiled.

"Thanks Carson. I'm so proud of you and what you've accomplished." I said while giving him a hug. He then kissed my cheek and went back to his car with Olivia. I stopped and took my heels off before going back upstairs. My mom was waiting for me at the door.

"How would you feel about a mommy, Avy, and Sky spa day tomorrow?" Mom asked.

"I think it's much needed. And then the day after that can be a beach day." I suggested. Mom nodded with a smile on her face. I went to the bathroom and changed into come pajamas.

NEXT WEEK

Oh my god tomorrow is the first day of school. I'm freaking out. But today I get to spend it with my best friends. We're having a little party at my house. With Carson, Cheyenne, Charles, Chantel, Max, Tilly, Landon, Izzie, Blake, Sadie, Carter.

I first get ready. I wear a navy, red, yellow, and light blue striped shirt with lettuce cut on the sleeves and hem of the shirt. A high waisted pair of jean shorts with wonder women and then some worn white stars. My white Birkenstock's. My hair was in a half up half down little bun. Then I put on some mascara.

I walked downstairs. Jeanne was making Eloise something to eat. I walked to the living room where Will, Eloise, and Johnny were all sitting. I grabbed Eloise and sat in the chair.

"And good morning to you too." Will said. I rolled my eyes at him. I sat and played with Eloise before Jeanne was yelling for Will to bring Eloise into the dining room. I went and handed Eloise off before I went to the deck to see Mom, Skylynn, and Nash doing sitting there.

"Hi guys." I said while sitting on mom's lap.

"I can't believe my baby is going to be a freshman in high school." Mom said while rubbing my arms. "Oh and your dad and Nila are coming today. Nila bought you some clothes and stuff. Then take your brothers, Jeanne, Eloise, you, and some of your friends to lunch." Mom said. I nodded.

"It'll probably just be Carson and Cheyenne and Chantel." I said. Mom nodded. She dragged her fingers up and down my arm.

"I don't think that your dad wanted that many people. Maybe like 1 person." Mom said. I just nodded. It was silent for a while.

"Well Ava why don't you come help get Eloise ready so Jeanne and Will can." Nash said. I nodded and followed him in.

"I'll take Ellie while you go get ready. And you too Will. You need to shower." I said while taking Eloise from Jeanne. She thanked me then got Will up and they went to their room quick.

"Is Carson coming over later?" Johnny asked. I looked up from Eloise with a smile.

"Yeah." I said. Johnny just looked back to the TV and nodded. "Also while I'm at lunch with Dad some of my friends might show up. Mom knows, so don't like freak out." I said. The doorbell then rung. I ran to the door and answered it. Carson stood there with a smile.