Undercover 11

When we got to Carson's house Jordyn and I got out of the car quick. Before we waved off my brothers and Cameron.

"Hey ladies!" Carson said walking over to us. We both waved to him while walking to him.

"Wow you're house is huge!" I said while looking at his house. It was really big and white, pretty much the White House. Carson just shrugged.

"My home boy Carson!" Jordyn squealed before giving him a hug. Carson smiled and hugged back. Then someone who looked a lot like Carson, but with golden blonde hair and it was all fluffy came walking out.

"Did I hear JJ?" He said. Jordyn squealed again before running over to him and giving him a hug.

"Calm down Barbie!" Carson said. Pulling her off of the other boy. I just awkwardly stood in my same place from before. Carson finally gave up and walked back to me. "Sorry about her she embarrassed herself all the time." Carson said. I chuckled and smiled.

Once the other boy peeled Jordyn off of him he walked over to us. He took a sigh of relief, before smiling.

"Hi I'm Jackson. Carson's brother" he said introducing himself. I nodded. "And obviously the more attractive brother." he said with a wink. I just nodded.

"Well this is Ava Grier." Carson said. Jackson's eyes then went big.

"So this is the girl you go on and on about." Jackson said. My cheeks started to get warm, and I looked go see Carson's cheeks all red too.

"Well let's go inside." Carson said while taking my hand and leading me inside. The other 2 followed us while snickering. "Mother we have company! And one of them is Jordyn." Carson yelled while we walked upstairs. We then walked into his kitchen.

"Hi I'm Carson's mom, Diane!" His mother said while walking in from a different room. I smiled and put my hand out to shake it, but she pulled me into a hug.

"Hi, I'm Ava Grier." I said as she let me out of her tight squeeze. She sat there looking puzzled for a moment.

"Wait like Nash and Hayes Grier?" She asked. I felt my cheeks getting warm and I was starting to panic. I then just nodded.

"Yeah, they're actually my brothers." I said. And I instantly regretted it.

"That's cool. So are you hungry." Diane said. I then took a deep breath, feeling relived that she just brushed it off.

"No I actually just consumed breakfast before coming over. And you have a very beautiful house by the way." I said. She smiled.

"Why thank you. But I've got some work I have to do. So Carson please only ask me if it's really important, otherwise go right to Olivia." Diane said before walking away.

"You mom seems pretty cool." I said. Carson shrugged. "So what are we going to do now?" I asked. Carson shrugged again. We walked into his living room to see Jackson, Jordyn and a girl who looked like Carson and Jackson sitting around in their living room.

"Olivia this is Ava." Carson said. The girl then whipped her head towards us. Her jaw was on the floor.

"Hey your Avalon Grier!" She squealed. "Jordyn has showed me some of your videos you are absolutely amazing!" She said. I smiled and blushed.

"Thanks." I said. And then Carson looked at me all weird.

"Videos?" Carson said. I chuckled a shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah she has an amazing voice and is absolutely hilarious!" Jordyn said. Jackson then ran over with a laptop. He was already pulling up one of my videos. I walked away and sat in a chair.

She first played my sibling tag with Hayes. I looked over to see him chuckling and smiling. She then clicked on my video of me covering Kill 'em with kindness by Selena Gomez. I was starting to blush. I looked over to see him smiling even wider.

"That's amazing! Wow! And Avalon?" He said while walking closer to me.

"Well Avalon is my real name, I just go by Ava at school and everything." I explained. Carson nodded, he then took the computer and sat down on the couch next to me.

"This is absolutely amazing. We have to get you a manager. Like now." Carson said. My eyes went big and my jaw on the floor.

"Oh no no no no. That's not needed. I don't want to preform in front of people anyways." I said, trying not to freak out. "it's only a hobby anyways!" I said nodding. Carson just shook his head.

"No we are. I need to watch these, Jackson can give you both a ride home. Bye." Carson said getting really into the videos.

"I'm staying." Jordyn said while sitting down next to Carson.

"Come on I'll take ya. Let's go." Jackson said. We both walked out to the garage. "I am so sorry for him and his behavior. Like when I gets into something he really gets into it." Jackson explained. I just nodded.

We both got into a silver car. He turned on the radio but I stayed absolutely silent.

"So where do you live?" He asked while turning his head towards me.

"Oh yeah sorry. Here I'll type it in." I said while putting it into his phone. I then sat back in my seat.

"So what's it like being related to THE Grier brothers." Jackson asked. I just shrugged.

"Well lots of attention. We even thought about changing my last name for a while." I said. And we both chuckled. He then turned onto my road. We then quickly pulled up to my house. And standing there was Hunter, with roses. I groaned and sank into my seat.

"Do you want me to go around the block again?" Jackson asked.

"Can we actually go and get ice-" I said before being interrupted by hunter who knocked on my window. I slowly rolled it down.

"Hi Hunter." I said in a mono tone voice. He smiled and waved.

"Hi. So, um can you get out of the car please?" Hunter asked while opening my door.

"Thank you." I told Jackson quick before slowly getting out of the car. He then pulled away and left. I waved at him the whole way.

"So I guess we are now going to talk?" I asked. And Hunter smiled and nodded. I gave him a fake smile before walking into my house.