Undercover 34

Bart brought us into this huge ballroom type thing where everything was set up, but we just had to get to our spots quickly. So this time I was all alone and the rest of the boys were put together in different spots. I was thankfully right across from Hayes and Nash though. I decided to take a selfie quick at my spot and send it to my mom quickly. I then straightened myself out and got ready for the rush of girls.

It went fairly quickly, thankfully! Lots of this girls were telling me how they shipped me with Carson, and then the other half was telling me that Charles and I were there OTP. It kind of made my heart drop, but I just smiled and giggled my way through it. And said a lot of 'Thank You's'. Once it was over I ran over to Nash and jumped up into his arms. 

"Someone seems tired." Nash said while carrying me back to the room. All I did was nod.

"I'm just ready to go back home and see my friends and family." I said quietly. Nash nodded and agreed with me. I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

The next morning Mahogany woke me up really early there wasn't even a sun up. I'm just glad I had packed all my stuff yesterday morning. So all I had to do was get dressed and brush my hair and teeth this morning pretty much.

I put on a pair of black Nike joggers. A grey v-neck t shirt that said BE KIND FIRST in white. My yellow crocs. I did 2 French braids. I put in a pair of small pink unicorn earrings. Then I slipped on my glasses. I lastly grabbed my lavender and purple Vera Bradley backpack.

I then went and waited on my bed waiting for Mahogany to finish getting ready. Once she was we grabbed our luggage and headed over to the elevator. We got in and went downstairs where all the other boys were. But since everyone's flights were all leaving at different time some people had left at different times. Like Charles had left already. But once I got down there I had to leave right away. So I gave Mahogany a quick hug before Nash pulled me out the door. We got in the limo with a bunch of the rest of the boys who were on the same flight.

When we got back home at the airport Mom and Skylyyn were there waiting for us. Sky came running up to me squealing. I gave her a big hug.

"Oh my goodness Ava you were gone for way to long! But lets get home quick there's a surprise waiting for all of you at home." Mom said slyly with a smirk and a little bit of a chuckled. Which like instantly made me a little bit afraid. Our drive home was a short one thankfully. When we got up to our house I saw Johnny and Zan waiting for us outside the house. I hopped out of the car quickly and went and said hi to Zan.

"Hi Zan boy! How are you did you miss me Zanny? Who's a good boy Zan man?" I said in my baby voice while petting him.  Johnny chuckled at me and shook his head.

"It's nice to see you to Ava." Johnny said. I stood up giggling and gave him a big hug.

"Yes Johnny I missed you too." I said chuckling a little bit. Nash and Hayes came and greeted him too.

"Okay guys your surprise is inside." Mom explained while handing me my backpack. Hayes, Nash, and I all run inside. We set our stuff down by the door and then walk farther into the house. I walk into the living room and squeal.

"WILL! AHH! What are you doing here?" I squealed running up to him and jumping onto him giving him a hug and wrapping my legs around his waist. "I missed you Will." I said. He rubbed my back and then set me down.

"I missed you too Avy. But we quiet because Ellie is here." Will said. I giggled and nodded. I then ran over to Jeanne and gave her a big hug.

"Hi Jeanne." I whisper yelled. She smiled and chuckled at me.

"Hi Ava, how was Austin and Florida?" She asked while getting and walking to the kitchen. I stopped a little, took a deep breath and walked over to her.