Undercover 39

Jeanne and I strolled down to the H&M. And standing outside there was Cameron and Taylor were standing there. I ran up to them and have them each big hugs.

"Happy birthday! Avy! Oh my goodness. I might get a little teary eyed. Just seeing you grow into the young lady you are today, from the quiet little girl you were. Ugh. Oh god." Cameron said while wiping his eyes. I chuckled and have him another big hug.

"Why thank you Cammy. Now don't cry. Today is a happy day. I'm turning 14. And next year I'm going to be a freshman. And oh my god I'm old. But still it's a happy today. We're celebrating me!" I said. Taylor chuckled at me.

"Now would you like to do some shopping?" Taylor said while motioning towards the store. I cheered and nodded. They then walked me inside and let me pick out a few items, and Taylor payed for me. He then handed me another envelope. I gave them each another hug then walked out to Jeanne who was sitting on a bench looking at her phone.

"Okay you ready for the next one?" She asked as she saw me walking towards her. I nodded and sat down next to her. I opened up the envelope to see a picture of a seal in the water. And then I realized I go to Wet Seal!

Jeanne and I went to the rest of the stores in my little scavenger hunt. And by the end we had bags up to our elbows. We then went home to see there were no cars in the driveway. Which was very weird and unusual. We walked inside and no one was home except for Zan.

He came running up to me and nearly pushed me over! I laughed and sat on the ground with him giving him lots of love. And scratched behind his ears, and on his belly. I and I just laughed.

"Well at least Zan here is ready for my love. And he's here to care about me." I said somewhat quietly, but loud enough for Jeanne to hear. She chuckled then came and sat next to me.

"Oh Ava I'm here. I care. And trust me everyone else in your life cares, they just are off doing their own things right now dear." Jeanne said while rubbing my back. I sighed and nodded my head while I curled up into a little ball. There was then a knock at the door. I groaned and got up to answer it.

"Hi Ava it's so good to see you! Happy birthday pretty girl!" The person said while holding some balloons and a gift bag. I chuckled awkwardly and smiled.

"Hi Carson." I said. Jeanne then came running to my rescue.

"Hi, um who are you?" Jeanne asked, even though I clearly knew that she knew exactly who Carson was.

"Um I'm Carson Lueders. I went on tour with Ava and her brothers. I also go to school with her, and I came to wish her a happy birthday." Carson with a big smile. Jeanne looked at me then back at him.

"Well we are super busy, but thanks for coming by!" Jeanne said with a big smile. Carson quickly handed me the stuff, waved then quickly walked away. I chuckled as we closed the door. I set the stuff onto the counter and then walked into the living room and laid on couch.

"Um Ava you have to go and get ready now, for your party that is. Okay? I want you in your most extravagant outfit, makeup and hair! Okay. If you need help I will be there but I'm going to be getting ready myself." Jeanne said before running up the stairs. I sighed then slowly strolled up the stairs and into my bed room. I went to my bedroom and picked out my outfit, then went to the bathroom and started on my hair.

I curled the ends of my hair. And then did my eye makeup, I did some eyeliner and mascara. And then some earth tone eyeshadows. I then went and grabbed my outfit.

I put on a gold dress with a tanish colored tulle skirt part and then the top part is short sleeved and gold with a little circle pattern. I put on a pair of heels that were glitter and were gold and rose gold colored glitter. I then went and grabbed my light blue cross body bag that looked like a cat.

I then walked downstairs and Jeanne was waiting for me. She smiled and gasped when she saw me. Then engulfed me into a hug. She then handed me a sweatshirt.

"I realized we haven't had any lunch, so here put this on and then we are going to McDonald's. And then I don't know but yeah." Jeanne said with a smile and then chuckled. I laughed with her a little bit. But we then both walked out to her car and drove to McDonald's.