Undercover 54

Today we are flying back to America from Italy. And I am so so exhausted. I'm wearing a gray V-neck tshirt with a pocket. A pair of black adidas leggings with the white stripes. My white Birkenstock's. And then my hair is in a braid.

"I'm so excited to see mom, and dad, and Chantel and Cheyenne. Oh my goodness just so excited!" I said as we got off the plane. Hayes nodded.

"Okay well we have to get off this plane first and get our luggage!" Hayes said while pushing me. I rolled my eyes and followed. We quickly got our luggage and found mom and skylynn who were waiting for us.

"Avy! You're home. I have so many new toys mom got that I want to show you!" Skylynn said while pulling me towards the exit. I chuckled and followed along. For the whole way home Skylynn told us everything that happened. And it wasn't a very long car ride.

When we got home Zan, Johnny, Dad, and Nila were all waiting for us. I got out of the car and ran to dad. I gave him a big hug.

"Oh my god I missed you so much!" I giggled. I then gave Nila and Johnny hugs. Zan greeted me with kisses.

"Can we go inside I'm tired." Hayes whined. Mom nodded as she was carrying in a suitcase. When we got inside Cheyenne and Chantel were waiting for me! I squealed and ran to them.

"Hi guys! Oh my god it's been forever since I've seen you! I missed you so so so much." I said while giving them both hugs. We all squealed and hugged for a little bit.

"So come with us the girls and guys are in the back." Cheyenne said. I put my backpack on the couch.

"Actually let me go change first then we can." I said. I ran upstairs to my room and the girls followed. I put on a pair of maroon soft shorts. A pale yellow v neck t shirt. I put my white Birkenstock's back on. Then I took out my contact and put on my glasses.

"Are you done yet?" Chantel whined. I chuckled to myself as I exited the bathroom. We all walked downstairs and outside where all my friends were sitting. I squealed and hugged them all.

"So how was Europe? Were there any cute boys?" Izzie said. I giggled and nodded.

"Oh my goodness Europe was amazing. It's crazy to think that that many people watch my videos and care about me. It just makes me super happy to see them all. And it was super exciting. There wasn't much sight seeing though. But I hope to go again." I said. everyone was just nodding along.

"But the boys!" Izzie said and we all had a good laugh. Nash and Hayes then walked outside. I looked back to them and smiled.

"You have a visitor." Nash said. I stood and furrowed my eyebrows at them. They stepped apart to reveal Carson and he was holding a bouquet of flowers. I smiled and him and giggled. But felt my cheeks getting warm.

"Hi Ava." Carson said. I could hear Chantel and Izzie squealing behind me.

"Hi." I said. I looked behind Carson to see Jackson and Olivia waving at me. I chuckled a little bit. Carson looked behind him and rolled his eyes.

"So could we talk. Like by ourselves?" He asked I nodded.

"Yeah um let's go upstairs." I said.  I walked inside and waved to Olivia and Jackson before running upstairs. I walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"So I don't want to be private about this anymore okay? I've honestly tried so hard to go with this. It just is hard for me not to share a beautiful girl like you with the world. And it's been like a month." Carson said.

"I totally understand and I can try to be public. But still go slow dude. Okay. And thanks I know I'm beautiful." I said while flipping my hair. We both chuckled. We then hugged tightly. We let go and smiled at each other.

"But I'm tired so like I think I'm going to send everyone home and go to sleep. Okay? I'll text you later handsome." I said. I kissed his cheek and walked downstairs. All of my friend ran up to me quickly.

"Oh my god that was so cute but what happened up there?" Tilly asked. I smirked and shrugged. Carson then came walking down the stairs still holding the flowers.

"Where should I put these?" He asked. I looked around.

"I can take them. I'll find a vase or something." I said. He stood next to me and I looked up at him.

"Did you tell them?" He asked. I shook my head. I then looked at them and smiled.

"Okay so Carson and I are like for reals dating." I said. Everyone cheered and the girls squealed so loudly.

"Literally my OTP! Oh my god so cute!" Chantel said. I giggled. I was then engulfed into a group hug.

"Finally!" Olivia said from behind everyone else. She chuckled and gave Carson a hug.

"Don't ruin her okay? You may be my brother but she is such a gem, while you're just a rock. So don't mess up!" Olivia said. Carson nodded.

"Okay but I want to take a nap so I will see you all later." I said. Everyone nodded and walked away. Cheyenne followed me upstairs.

"Hey can we talk?" Cheyenne asked while sitting on the foot of my bed. I sat next to her. She had a worried look on her face.

"Yeah totally! What's up honey?" I asked. She took a deep breath then looked at me.

"Okay while you were in Europe Charles and I started talking. Like Charles Gitnick. And We're going out on a date tomorrow afternoon. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you!" Cheyenne said. I smiled at her and she looked relived.

"Yes it's fine. We didn't really do much. But I just want my friends to be happy Chey, so it is definitely okay with me." I said while rubbing her back. She giggled and hugged me.

"Thank you!" She said before running downstairs. I waved and got all cozy in my bed before drifting off to sleep.