Undercover 4

I had to keep wearing that necklace to school. Just to prove that they were bullying me! I'm so mad that Nash doesn't believe me. So I haven't been talking to him lately. And today is finally the last day of school!

Mom, Nash, Hayes, and skylynn all came into my room to wake me up. Skylynn came and jumped on my bed while my mother turned the lights on.

"Good morning startshine the earth says hello!" My mother said while walking over to me. "It's finally your last day of school!" My mother said while clapping. I sat up and smiled. I then rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Well I need to get ready so can y'all leave please!" I said while getting up and walking towards my closet. I then picked out and outfit and ran to the bathroom and got ready.

I put on a black and red stripes T shirt dress. A pair of black Birkenstock's. I left my hair normal, I just brushed it. I put on some mascara. I then grabbed my purple vera Bradley backpack.

I quickly ran downstairs to see my mother had a doughnut on a plate all for me, with a cup of orange juice.

"Thank you mama." I said as I sat down at the island. I then ate my chocolate iced long john doughnut. Once I finished, my mother took me to school.

In front of the school chantel, Cheyenne, and Elliott waited for me in front of the school. I then jumped out of the car and ran to them.

"Oh my goodness you look beautiful!" Cheyenne said as she gave me a hug. I just laughed.

"Well thank you dear." I said while hugging her back. We all then walked down to our lockers, and sadly had to split up since our lockers were in all different directions. I walked up to mine to see max and Carson at Max's locker.

"Hey Ava!" Max said while opening his locker. I flashed a smile and waved timidly. When I got to my locker I saw that Brandon was waiting for me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What's up hoe? And don't roll your eyes, it's not good for your eyes." Brandon said while patting my cheek a little. But I flinched at the touch of him.

"I'd really appreciate it if you could move away from my locker. And please don't touch me." I said somewhat quietly. Brandon just chuckled.

"Oh kitten. How about I call you that? How about you do what I tell you to do, or I'll beat the living hell out of you! How does that sound dear?" Brandon said while coming close to me and sliding his arm around my waist.

"Or how about you leave her alone? Can't you see she's uncomfortable with you? She doesn't like you!" Carson said bluntly. I looked at him with a scared look, worried for him. Brandon chuckled at him and smirked a little.

"Oh how funny! And who are you? Her boyfriend?" Brandon snickered. His little gang of friends were now joining him.

"No I'm just standing up for what's right!" Carson said while crossing his arms with a wide stance. I wiggled my way out of Brandon's grasp and opened my locker quickly and got my stuff out and ran then quickly ran away. But Jacob caught my arm and dragged me back.

"Oh sweet ass. Please don't leave me! But don't you worry, we're spending most of our summer with you at your house." Jacob said before slapping my ass.

"AVA!" Chantel yelled while running towards me. She ripped me out of his grip and pulled me away. "God you boys. Why can't you just leave her alone!" Chantel said while straightening out my outfit.

"Well I just need to get to first hour.." I said while walking away and looking at the ground. I then heard someone running towards me. I looked to see Carson standing right next to me.