Undercover 5

"MOTHER CAN I HAVE SOME FRIENDS OVER TONIGHT!" I yelled while walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I just saw my mom chuckling at me.

"Sure, but make sure chantel and Cheyenne come. They are adorable!" My mom mother said while walking into the living room. I nodded and followed her while pulling my phone. I texted Chantel, Cheyenne, Izzie, Tilly, Sadie, Elliott, Mitch, and Landon. Once I texted them I got another text from Carson!

Carson: hey what are you doing tonight? Want to go get ice cream?

Ava: omg sorry! Can't. I'm having friends over, you want to come?

Carson: sure, when should I be there??

Ava: whenever, my address is 6220 birch road

Carson: cool, hey could max come over to

Ava: sure

I then turned on the bachelor with my mother. After a couple minutes into the show there was a knock at the front door. I ran to see Cheyenne, Chantel, Tilly, and Landon all standing at my front door.

"Hi guys! Come in!" I squealed letting them all in. I then saw Elliott and Mitch pull up in my driveway. I so I ran out and waved to them.

"Well you're in a good mood!" Tilly said while giggled. I rolled my eyes and went back inside. I walked into the kitchen with everyone trailing behind me.

"Okay, so for dinner I'm going to have my momma order pizza. And a bonfire will be occurring later. So for right now, if you would like anything. Speak now or forever hold your piece!" I said.

"Yeah, Can a girl get a snack up in here?" Izzie said while walking in with Sadie on her footsteps. Sadie had all of her focus on her phone, I assumed she was texting her boyfriend who left for Europe today.

"Hey guys!" I said with a wave. Sadie waved back then went right to her phone again. I just chuckled at her.

"Let me guess ms Izzie is here!" My mom said as she walked over to us. Izzie then struck a pose and giggled.

"In flesh and blood!" She said. I could see Sadie roll her eyes at her. I chuckled about that to myself a little.

"Well how lovely. But Ava, Hayes and the guys are in back, if you'd care to join them." My mother said while walking to the dishwasher. I just groaned and looked out the window. They all were laying by the pool laughing.

"So we are not going outside right now. But! We can go downstairs to the movie room!" I said.

"I hate them just as much as you do Ava, but it's hot out and we all want to go swimming!" Chantel said. Everyone agrees with her. I groaned and threw my head back.

"Fine, but let's go change quickly then. And mom kick the boys out of the pool. Please." I said before running up to my bedroom. Everyone then followed me upstairs.

"Okay so there's a bathroom down the hall, and some of you can change in my bathroom. And then a couple of you can go into skylynn's room." I said. Everyone then dispirit. I grabbed a bandeau purple bikini top and a pair of black bikini bottoms. I went and shut my closet door and changed in there.

Once I finished I went and sat on my bed while waiting for everyone else. Once everyone joined and we went out to the pool. Where all the boys still were.

"Ava!" Nash yelled while walking over to me. I put on a fake smile and waved as I walked towards him.

"AVY THERES PEOPLE HEFE FOR YOU AT THE FRONT DOOR!" Skylynn yelled from the back door wearing a swimsuit and floaties around her arm.

I groaned and walked the stair up the deck and ran inside. I grabbed my T shirt from the table and slipped it on quick. I then went to the front door. And was pleasantly surprised to see who was at my door.

"Hey Carson! Hi max!" I said as I got closer to the door. They both waved and smiled.

"So I hope you brought your swimsuits! Because we were just going out to swim!" I said. The boys both nodded. I then quickly showed them to the downstairs bathroom and had them change quickly. Once they were done we went outside to see all my friends huddled together.

"I'm so sorry guys! But here I am!" I said while jogging over to them. "But let's put on some sunscreen and get in the pool, but let the sunscreen dry first!" I said. And yes i know I'm the mom of the group.

I then slipped my shirt off and set it on one of our tables. Everyone then put on sunscreen. I could feel Carson's eyes on me the whole time.

"Oh look Ava's boyfriend is here everyone!" Brandon said while chuckling as he walked towards me. I took a couple steps back. Hayes then walked over to me. He could see the panic in my eyes.

"I don't like Carson! So could you please leave, you're acting childish!" I said while crossing my arms. Brandon rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey dude just leave my sister alone." Hayes said while grabbing his towel. I smiled at Hayes.

"Thank you." I told Hayes before walking over to the hot tub. All my friends followed me and sat in. Izzie sat on right and Carson on my left. We all sat in silence for the first couple of minutes.

Then all of a sudden Tilly and Landon got out and went into the pool. So the rest of us joined them. I grabbed all of our pool floaties and set them out. I then grabbed the doughnut one for myself quick before jumping in. I then put my butt in the whole of the floatie and just floated around. I looked behind me to see Carson coming up to me.

"Hey Ava." Carson said nervously. I giggled and waved.

"Hi Carson." I said back. He just blushed a little.

"I just wanted to say thanks for inviting Max and I over."

"Oh no problem. It's like there's a bunch of people here already, but never mind that. But yeah you guys are chill so it's all good."

"Oh I wanted to ask you one more thing. Um. Would you like to, possibly go out on a date with me? But like not as anything official yet tho!" Carson asked me while blushing big time!! I felt my cheeks getting a little warm to. I looked at the ground and smiled.

"I'd love to." I said before paddling away on my floatie.