Undercover 23

I took a shower to get all the chlorine off of me. I then got ready quickly. Brushed out my hair, did my makeup, and picked out my outfit.

I wore a white dress with black diamonds that started in the middle and got bigger and bigger. And then a pair of black sandals that went up around my ankles and gold buckles. I curled the very ends of my hair. I put in the same pearl and diamond mixture earrings. My black cross body bag from Marc Jacobs. And then my gold phone case with cat ears.

I then walked into the room to see Mahogany doing her makeup in a mirror on the desk. She the stood up to be fully dressed.

She wore a cold shoulder army green dress with a halter neck. A pair of black heels with a strap around the ankle. She left her hair normal. She had on her makeup which included winged eyeliner and a bold pinkish lipstick. She had on gold earrings that were the coco chanel logo. And a bronze shiny clutch. 

 We smiled at each other, she grabbed her bag, and we then walked down stairs. Everyone was waiting for us.

"Oh my goodness. You look so stunning." Hayes said while taking my hands and spinning me around.

"Just a fucking goddess. Wow." Nash said while taking me. I chuckled and smiled.

"Well thank you boys, you both look very handsome." I said. They both bowed. I chuckled at them. 

"All right. So let's go. Bart said there is a limo waiting for us." Cameron said while walking up behind me. We all then walked out to see 2 limos waiting for us all. I got in one with Mahogany, Cameron, Hayes, Nash, Charles, Taylor, Hunter, Carter, and Jacob. I sat in between Mahogany and Charles.

"You are just absolutely darling Ava. Gorgeous." Cameron told me as he sat across from me. I blushed and looked at the floor. I went on my phone and was texting Carson about how excited I was to see him. I told him all the things we will do. But Charles poked me.

"Hey, so I was um. Wondering what's your snap?" Charles asked. I smiled and opened snapchat.

"Oh yeah defiantly hold on. Here it is." I said while showing him. He looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Thanks, you will now be my best friend." He said with a wink. I chuckled. We then pulled up to the restaurant. We all got out and walked inside to see Bart waiting for us.

"Hey guys. We are now going to get seated." Bart explained. And we just followed him. We were seated and our table nearly took up the whole restaurant. I sat between my brothers and across from Hunter. KILL ME NOW! I sat low in my chair and glared at Brandon who was sitting next to Hunter.

"What." Brandon said after he noticed I was staring. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"what do you think? A sincere apology!" I said kind of loud. Brandon just scoffed at me.

"Why would I owe you one? I have done nothing I apologized for being a 'bully' but I never was one. So you can go shut the fuck up." Brandon said while crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes again. This shit was on now.

"No. None of them were ever sincere you faked them just because your mom was there. And you did bully me. You kicked me, punched me, slushied me, book dropped me, pushed me, and said words I don't even want to say out loud. So yes you did bully me according to anyone. I am emotionally, physically, and mentally scarred because of you and your friends thank you very much. So you can go shut the fuck up actually" I said while standing up and tearing up a little bit. Hayes and Nash sat me down and comforted me.

"I am so confused right now." Charles said quietly. So Hayes turned to him and explained everything. After Charles heard the whole story he ran over to me. "Are you okay Ava. I am so sorry." Charles said. I smiled and sniffled a little. Bart just sat all confused.

"What the hell is happening?" Bart asked. Nash and Cameron walked over to Bart and sat him down then explained everything to him. After they did Bart looked over at the boys dissapointedly. I just sat with Hayes and cuddled with him.

"Well we will finish dinner here, and be civil. And then when we get back to the hotel we can see if we can work something out." Bart said while sitting back down into is chair. Everyone nodded and sat down. Cameron and Taylor took the spots of Brandon and Hunter.

After we finished the awkward dinner we all went back to the hotel. I went to Hayes and Charles's room. I fell onto one of their beds and curled up there. Hayes came and joined me.

"I just want you to know and understand this. Since there are more of them you may be leaving to go home. Okay? Just wanted you to know that ahead of time." Hayes said. I nodded and curled up into a little ball.

"Well I have barely heard of any of those boys, except for Daniel and Jacob so they'll probably stay but everyone else will leave so I'd say you actually have a pretty good chance of staying." Charles said while coming and sitting next to me. I just nodded. I looked at them time to see it was 9. 

"I think I'm gonna go change clothes I will be back." I said while getting up and walking to my room across the hall. I threw on a pair of pink shorts and an old Nash shirt and walked back to Hayes's room. I knocked on their door and no one answered, so I knocked again. Still no answer! So I took out my phone and called Hayes. And he didn't even answer! I groaned so I went down the hall to Cameron and Nash's room. I knocked and knocked on their door and still no answer! So I called Nash, but Taylor answered.

"Oh hey Avy, um come down to Jacob and I's room ok. See you soon cutie." Taylor said before hanging up on me. I groaned and did as I was told. I walked down a few doors and knocked. Taylor answered, he let me in. And it was an absolute mess! Everyone was fighting.

"What's going on?" I asked quietly while hanging close to Taylor. He chuckled and sat me down.