Undercover 52

After a couple more stores and lunch we decided that we were over shopping and wanted to go back to the hotel. So when we got back we put on our swimsuits and went to the pool. I put on a millennial pink bikini.

I waited for Mahogany and we walked down to the pool. When we got there Kelcey and Kayla were waiting for us. I walked over to them and took my flip flops off. We all then walked over to the hot tub.

"So any exciting plans tonight before we leave tomorrow?" Kayla asked as we got settled in. I just smiled.

"Well Carson and I have a date tonight." I said. All the girls gasped and got super excited for me. "Yeah he said that he's going to come get me at 6:30." I said. Kayla then looked up at the clock on the wall.

"Um Ava it's 5:35" Kayla said. I stopped quickly before hopping out of the hot tub, grabbed my flip flops, and running back to my room. I quickly took a shower to get the smell of chlorine off of me. I then went looking for an outfit.

I put on a light blue dress with yellow flowers and navy stems. I put on my new silver Birkenstock's, the flip flop style. I dried my hair and curled the ends. I did my eye makeup quick, I did a little more than usual. I then put in a pair of white opal earrings. Lastly I grabbed my pale pink purse with a gold chain and gold detailing.

I went and waited on my bed while my phone charged.

**CARSON'S POV

I was on my way to go and pick up Ava when Blake, Jacob, and Brandon walked up to me. Blake was clearly leading the group.

"You going to take Ava on a date?" Blake spat at me. I stood there crossed my arms and nodded.

"Yes I am. Why do you think I have flowers?" I said, trying to keep calm.

"I suggest you stay away from her. She will be Hunters!" Brandon said. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. It didn't she like totally reject him the other day? I'm sorry I can't control Ava's feelings. She gets to choose her feelings. Not us." I said. They all just laughed.

"But we can make things a bit easier for her by you not being with her." Jacob said. I scoffed.

"And I can just take these from you." Blake said while taking the lillies out of my hands. "I'll give these to Hunter and make you look like shit." Blake said before the 3 of them walked away. I took a deep breath.

"Well I'm going to see Ava regardless." I shouted before walking quickly to Ava's door. The boys walked towards me as I knocked. Ava answered the door with a smile.

"Carson! Hi. Oh my goodness you are like 10 minutes late." She giggled. I looked down the hall at the boys quick before looking back at Ava with a smile.

"Well it takes a while to get my hair looking like this." I chuckled. She giggled a little.

"I guess you can make it up to me later." She joked. She grabbed her phone and purse then we walked downstairs.

"So I heard some yelling as I was getting ready and I was wondering if it had to do with you?" She asked as we got to the lobby. There were a lot of fans so we had security help us out the back.

"Um back to your question, but um no that didn't have to do anything with me. Sorry." I said. She smiled and grabbed my hand as we got into the cab.