Undercover 47

When we got inside Bart was waiting there for us, but we all followed Cameron who just walked straight past him.

"Ava your mom wants to talk with you!" Becky, Aaron's mom, yelled to me. I looked back to her then walked over to her. She smiled as she handed me her phone.

"Hi mommy." I said
"Hi Avy! How's Greece? I miss you already."
"Oh my goodness it's nothing but beautiful here and I miss you too. I send kisses to you and Zan."
"Okay well we all love and miss you here back home. So have fun and talk to Ms. Becky whenever you need a mom. Love you Ava."
"Bye mom love you" I said before hanging up and then handing back the phone to Becky.

I then ran back up to everyone else. I smiled and stood next to Blake as Bart talked to all of us.

"Okay so we are sold out today. Which is I think a great way to start out the tour, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. So now we are going to do our sound check. But let's have a good show!" Bart said. Everyone then started applauding. Everyone then walked even farther back into the building.

"It's really hot in here." Jacob said as we walked back. Everyone agreed.

"Well just drink lots of water everybody!" Becky said while handing out water bottles.

"Yes we're seeing if we can get some air conditioning or fans up in. So everyone just try to stay as cool as possible." Bart told us while rushing around. I sat down in a chair and scrolled through my phone while I waited.

"Guess who bought everyone McDonald's for breakfast!" Darrick announced while walking through everyone to me. I smiled.  "And I even got you your own bag for your breakfast. And everyone gets an apple juice." Darrick said.

"Thank you so much Darrick." I said. Everyone then sat there and devoured their breakfast in silence. I sat and looked at my phone while I ate. I saw a bunch of tweets from people in Greece who were excited today. I just smiled through my bites.

"Hey Ava we have to go and do sound check." Hunter said while poking me. I groaned as I got up. I slowly followed everyone to the stage and I saw how huge the room was.

"Okay so Ava can you start us off please?" Bart asked while handing me a microphone. I played some of my music off my phone to prepare me. I looked away from the boys and started singing.

"My turn." Hayes said while taking the microphone from me. I rolled my eyes and went and stood in the back of the group by Mahogany.

"So what song are you going to sing today? I have to get the music lined up." Mahogany asked me quietly.

"How about dangerous woman by Ariana I've been practicing that one for a while." I told Mahogany. She smiled and nodded before walking over to her DJ stuff.

After the sound check we all waited in the back while they let the girls in. Mahogany and Kayla hyped everyone up while Kelcey was in the back taking pictures of us.

"Oh my goodness I'm just so nervous." I said while playing with the hem of my romper.

"But this isn't the first time you've done this though?" Jacob said in a rude tone. I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I can't be nervous." I said while turning away from him. I crossed my arms and hugged my body as tight as possible.

"Hey Ava how are you?" Cameron asked me. I sighed and let go of my body.

"I'm just super duper nervous." I said. Cameron rubbed my back a little bit.

"Well I'm sure you're going to do great. And the fans aren't going to care if you mess up. They're just going to care that you're there. For some people this is their only chance to ever see you so make it your best." Cameron said. I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks." I said quietly. I then looked around the room. Some days I really wish I was a boy so I could be one of guys. Kelcey then walked over to me.

"Hey Ava! Are you ready for the show?" She asked. I just shrugged.

"I don't know but I hope to get some good pictures though!" I giggled. Kelcey giggled then walked away. Carson and I then made eye contact from across the room. We both smiled and waved really obnoxiously to each other. He then got up and walked towards me. So I started to primp myself.

"Hi Ava. So how are you?" He asked while sitting right next to me. All I could do was giggle.

"Good-" I said until I was cut off by Bart yelling at all of us that it was time to go to perform. Carson and I walked out together and stood next to the stage. Some of the boys then came and stood around us.

"Oh my goodness Joey hi! I didn't know you were coming." I said while giving him a hug. He smiled and gave me a hug back.

"Yeah I invited him." Brandon said. I just smiled.

"And now performing for you all, the amazing Avalon Grier!" Kayla announced. I took a deep breath before running up on stage waving and smiling. I stood and listened to the cheers and screams.

"Hey guys it's me Avalon. And let's get hyped today!" I said. Everyone then screamed again. Mahogany and I looked at each then nodded. Dangerous woman started playing.