Undercover 3

As I walked to my locker from 6th period, the last hour of the day finally, Carson found me and walked with me.

"Hey Ava!" Carson said with a smile. I looked over to him and smiled back.

"Hi Carson! How was your first day here?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Well it was school." Carson said shrugging and we both laughed. We then got to my locker. And I saw the people I dreaded most.

"Oh this is Ava's little boyfriend!" Hunter said snickering. I rolled my eyes.

"Could you please move please, I need to get to my locker." I said trying to be as nice as possible.

"Well what are you going to do about it huh?" Brandon said while crossing his arms and standing in from of Hunter.

"Hi Ava!" Nash said while walking over to me. I then took a sigh of relief. "Are you guys giving miss Ava a little problem here?" Nash said while leaving up against the end of the locker. All the boys then dispirit and were shaking their heads.

"See they do I told you!" I said quietly as I opened my locker.

"Hey who's sweatshirt is that?" Nash asked. I then looked down at Carson's sweatshirt. I blushed and giggled a little bit.

"Oh um funny story. Ah they threw a slushie at me and Carson here lent me his sweatshirt." I said pointing to Carson who was talking to Max.

"Hi I'm Carson!" Carson said smiling and waving.

"Well I'm Nash, Ava's older brother." Nash said intimidatingly. Carson nodded and stepped away.

"Oh don't be afraid of Nash he's just a big cuddly bear!" I said as I got my backpack and closed my locker. "But I'm ready!" I said. I then stopped in my tracks and took off Carson's sweatshirt and gave it back to him. I looked down at my shirt and paints to see red stains everywhere.

Nash then took my hand and we walked to his car. Once we got inside the car I took off the necklace and handed it to Nash.

"Now you have proof and can believe me." I said before taking my phone out and not talking to Nash the whole way home. When we got home I ran inside and into the kitchen where Hunter and Hayes were.

"Hi Ava!" Hayes said. He then looked me up and down to see there was red everywhere on me. "Oh my god what happened today?" Hayes said walking over to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why don't you ask Brandon what happened. I'm sure he'd love to tell you!" I said before running upstairs. I slammed my bedroom door and stripped out of those clothes and put on something different.

I put on a pair of light was jean high waisted shorts. A black and white striped tank top crop top that was tied in a little knot in the front. A pair of coral chambray pull on vans. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, then put my glasses on.

After I did that I set up my filming stuff. I also played my high school musical playlist on Spotify. I then heard a knock at my door. I jumped a little. I turned to see Hayes.

"Hey What's up? You acted really weird down there. Is something going on at school?"  Hayes asked while sitting down on my bed. I then struggled to set up my camera tripod.

"No. Or nothing i want to tell you about." I said while sitting on the floor frustrated. Hayes then came down and fixed it.

"Well you can tell me anything. I promise. Pinkie swear!" Hayes said while putting up his pinkie. I just giggled a little. "Because if anyone is hurting my beautiful little sister at school, then we have a problem." Hayes said. We both smiled at each other.

"Well so you know how I always talk about the group of boys that bully me? Well it's that group. The group that hangs out with cameron and stuff." I said quietly. Hayes nodded and had a look of disbelief on his face.

"Well I can maybe talk to them." Hayes said. But I jumped at him.

"No don't do that that'd probably make it worse." I cried while laying on my bed. "But I have to make this video, but I don't know what about. So would you like to do the sibling tag?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I'd love to!" Hayes said. I then grabbed my laptop and looked up the questions while Hayes finished setting the stuff up.

Once Hayes finished we then had to both sit normally and stop fighting. Which is hard for us. Hayes also kept getting text from Hunter and Tez. I finally just took his phone. We then turned the camera on.

"Hola! Bonjour! Hello! So hey guys! Today I'm doing the sibling tag, and I'm sure you have now seen I have a special guest. My brother!" I said while doing my intro. I then did jazz hands next to Hayes.

"Hi I'm the magnificent Hayes Grier." Hayes said while imitating me doing jazz hands. I rolled my eyes at him while I grabbed my laptop.

"Okay so here I have the questions. On my lovely laptop here. And we will be answering them." I said while opening the question page. Hayes then ripped my laptop away from me. I scoffed at him.

"Okay first question. Who's older?" Hayes said while looking at me.

"Well physically Hayes is. But mentally I am." I said I then stuck my tongue out at Hayes and stole my computer back from him. "Okay next question!" I sang.

"What do we have in common?" Hayes said while cocking an eyebrow and staring into the camera. It made me chuckle.

"Well, we both have brown hair and blue eyes. Ummmmm. We both do YouTube. And social media." I said I then looked to Hayes.

"Well I'd say we are both pretty damn attractive!" Hayes said while putting his arm around my shoulder. I then hit his chest and chuckled.

"This is a cursing free channel! I'm bleeping that out!" I said laughing. "Okay. So next fucking question! Have you ever like one of each other's friends?" I said. Hayes just scoffed at me.

"Well I did think Cheyenne was pretty cute for a while. But that passed eventually. But there are some pretty fly girls in your grade tho." Hayes said. I laughed at him.

"Fly? Nobody literally says fly any more, unless referring to a plane or something. But no all of Hayes's friends are ugly. Except for me, because I'm his bff and I'm hot as f." I said with a smile. Hayes nodded in agreement.

We then finished the video. And once we finished Hayes helped me take down all the filming stuff. Once we did, we laid on my bed on our phones till mom called us down for dinner.

We had spaghetti for dinner! With Caesar salad and garlic bread.

"Fabulous mother!" I said as we all finished dinner and went our own ways. I went up to my bedroom and Nash followed me.

"Could you please wear the necklace till the end of the school year? Please!" Nash begged while handing me the necklace. I took the necklace and slammed my door on his face. "Thank you!" He yelled before walking away.