17

So today is Friday and I'm starting to pack for magcon this weekend, and we are going to the sunny state of Florida! And I'm actually kind of excited...?! Like who knew I would be so excited to go spend a week with my bullies.

But tonight my friends are throwing me a little party to say good bye since I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks!! One week in Florida, then the next week in New York.

I walked into the bathroom and picked out the toiletries that I didn't need to use tomorrow morning. I looked up in the mirror at myself and smiled. But it was hard to do that since I replayed all the words I've ever been called in my head. I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom.

I then set the bag in open suitcase that was lying on my bed. I looked up to my door to see Carson standing there with a smile.

"Hi Carson!" I squealed running up to him to hug him. We have each other a quick squeeze.

"Hey Ava. So I was wondering if for lunch, since I know you're busy tonight, if you wanted to go get lunch. It's really quick, I promise!" Carson begged. He put on puppy dog eyes and was on his knees. I giggled at him and nodded.

"Sure. Lets go!" I finally said. Carson cheered before we walked outside and there was a full picnic lunch laid out on my lawn.

"You weren't kidding when you said it'll be quick" I giggled. We both went and sat on the orange picnic blanket. Carson opened up the giant picnic basket and started to empty it out.

"So are you excited for magcon?" Carson asked while handing me a plate. I smiled while he handed me a turkey sandwich.

"Surprisingly yes." I giggled. He then gave me some grapes. "I never really thought I'd be excited to go on vacation with my bullies." I said. Carson nodded. Skylynn then came bolting out of the house screaming at the top of her lungs. She then fell onto my lap giggling.

"Hi Avy." She giggled before laughing. I chuckled and tickled her little belly.

"Hi Sky. Now what would you like?" I asked her.

"I don't want to be with Cameron and Taylor right now." She whined. I chuckled. Nash and Hayes walked up through our yard. Skylynn got up and ran to them. I chuckled and turned back to Carson who had a giant smile on his face.

"Would you like a juice box my dear?" He asked while holding out a kapri sun towards me. I smiled and took the juice box.

"So like I don't want to be awkward, even though I am, but are we like an official thing?" I asked. There was silence between the 2 of us. "Because Carson I do really like you, but I feel like I don't know enough about you for this to be super serious." I finally said. He nodded.

"Well I understand, but maybe when you come back we can try again?" Carson suggested. I nodded. I grabbed his hand.

"Yeah I'd really like that." I said before we both burst out laughing. Cheyenne and Chantel then came running towards us.

"AVALON!" Chantel yelled while coming up to me.

"I hope you have finished, because you are going to get ready at our house while Chantel and some others prepare your house for the party!" Cheyenne explained.

"Actually I have all my clothes laid out on my bed that have to go in and then I'm pretty much done." I told them.

"I will personally pack the rest of it, so go with Cheyenne." Chantel insisted. She pushed me away.

"Bye Carson!" I sighed while waving.

"Actually you are coming with me!" Chantel said taking his arm and pulling him into my house. I chuckled and followed Cheyenne back to her house.

"I am sorry for Chantel. She just super excited about this. Mostly because she invited Max." Cheyenne explained. We both giggled a little bit. We then walked for about another 5 minutes until we got to their house.

We walked inside to see their mother, Wendy, who was picking up their entry way.

"Hi Wendy!" I said as I took my shoes off and put them on the rack. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh Avalon! It is so good to see you. It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" She said while getting up to give me a hug. I gave her a quick hug before Cheyenne and I ran up to her and Chantels room. When we got there we found their little brother, Chase, laying in the middle of the floor giggling.

"Chase get out of here!" Cheyenne demanded. Chase then got up giggling and ran out of the room. Cheyenne then fell onto her bed with a grunt. "So the party is in like 2 hours, so we can get ready later." Cheyenne said while looking at her phone.

"Well I am going to get ready now. So I am going to go look through your closet, pick an outfit, then go shower." I explained while walking over to their giant closet. I picked out an outfit quick before walking to their bathroom.

I showered quick before hoping out and putting a towel in my hair. I then slipped on my undergarments and Chantel's robe. I did my makeup. I put on my outfit.

I wore a cream colored swing dress with reddish pinkish color roses and 3 pieces of  lace going vertically over the fabric. A pair of nude colored gladiator lace up sandals. I put my hair in a half up half down look with a bow made from my hair in the back. I then had some creamy white eye shadow and some mascara on.

I walked out to Cheyenne who was still sitting on her bed and there was 45 minutes till the party started. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her. I grabbed her phone right out of her hands. She scoffed and sat up.

"Go get ready." I said. She grumbled and rolled her eyes while walking away. I chuckled and sat down in her spot and went on my phone to see I had so many text from Carson, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, and Hunter. I just rolled my eyes at all of Hunter's texts. They were all about how excited her was to see me. but then Nash, Hayes, and Camerons texts were all about how Chantel is crazy. Then lastly I got to Carson's text, and I just smiled just looking at his name.

Carson: heyyyy so Max told me that there is this party for you tonight and wants me to come would that be chill

Ava: yeah sure but tbh i dont even know whats going on at my house right now but i will see you there!!!!

I then went onto Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat while I waited for Cheyenne to finish getting ready. After about a half hour she came walking out of the bathroom and posed for me.

She wore a black aline skirt that had orange, yellow, green, and blue flowers on it. A black crop top with a scoop neckline. a pair of low top orange converse. A black choker necklace. Her hair was in a french braid and she wore some mascara.

"Slay Chey, now lets go!" I said getting up, but she stopped me.

"No Chantel said we can't leave for like another 15 minutes she just texted me." Cheyenne said while rolling her eyes. I groaned and fell back on to her bed. "Yeah i know. But lets go get us a snack from downstairs." Cheyenne said while pulling me up. I then followed her downstairs to her kitchen.