Undercover 58

After dinner we all went outside on the deck.

"Are you guys ready for school to start soon?" Tilly asked. I took a deep breath. Everyone else just shrugged or nodded.

"I don't know. It's just that I went on tour this summer and I just don't know how people will react. Like people could still hate me too and I could get bullied even more than I already am." I said. I sunk lower into my seat.

"Well we will all be here for you Ava." Cheyenne said with a big smile on her face. I smiled back at her.

The next morning when I woke up Tilly and Sadie were already gone. Cheyenne was waiting for me Chantel must've gone upstairs already.

"Good morning star shine." Cheyenne said with a smile on her face. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards her.

"Oh my god school starts a week from today and I'm already dead." I groaned. She chuckled at me. We then walked upstairs together. It was already 11 so I decided it wasn't worth it to eat breakfast. We all went upstairs to the twins' room to get ready.

"Where are we even going for lunch?" Chantel asked as she opened the drawers to her dresser. I shrugged.

"I'll text Charles." Cheyenne said as she walked into the room.

"How about we just dress cute. Because I'm not really feeling a dress today." I said as I plopped down on Cheyenne's bed. Everyone just nodded. My phone chimed. So I looked at it and it was a text from Nash.

Nash: WE HAVE THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS TOMORROW DUDE

I smiled and put my phone down. The girls had already started to get ready. I got up and grabbed my bag.

I put on a grey crop top with lettuce detailing on the sleeves. Then a pair of maroon Hugh waisted shorts with a little tie belt. I put in a pair of pearl earrings. I put on some mascara and then braided my hair. I slipped on my silver Birkenstocks and I was ready.

Everyone was ready except for Chantel. So we spent an extra 10 minutes waiting for her. We all then went back downstairs and waited for the boys. When they got here Carson answered the door.

"Good morning beautiful." He said to me as he spun me around. I giggled and had a huge smile on my face. We all went out to Charles's car. Carson and I sat next to each other in the back with Blake.

"So Carson, would you like to be my date to the teen choice awards tomorrow?" I asked him. He just smiled.

"Of course. What are you wearing? I'll have to tell my stylist so then it can enhance how good you're going to look." Carson said. I smiled and then smiled back at me.

When we got to the restaurant Chantel's boyfriends were waiting for us. They leaped out of the car and gave them hugs.

Chantel clung to Max. While Cheyenne and Charles held hands as we walked in. We went to a cute little cafe type restaurant that only serves breakfast all day. When we walked in Nash, his girlfriend Taylor, Will, and Jeanne were all at a table.

"Wow stalking me much?" Nash asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi Ava." Jeanne said said. Taylor just smiled and waved.

"Hi guys." I said waving. I then turned to my friends and they were already walking away being seated. I ran over to them. Carson grabbed my hand and we both smiled.

When we sat down I tried to sit as far away from Charles as I could. I sat in between Carson and Max. I felt that I got a text from my mom.

Hey remember you have to be home soon to pack for California. Our flight is tonight!

I took a deep breath. And looked up from my phone. Carson looked at me with a smile.

"Hey guys I'm super sorry but I have to pack because I totally forgot I'm flying out to California tonight." I said while getting up and pushing my chair in. I then walked over to where Nash and Will were. Will was paying for their meal.

"Hi Avy what's up?" Will asked while looking up from what he was doing.

"Um so I totally forgot that we're going to California tonight and I have to pack. So could you take me home with you please?" I asked. Will nodded. We all then walked out to Will's car.