Undercover 30

The next day when we landed in Texas we were quickly rushed to our vans. Our managers got our luggage and brought it out to us. But I kept near to Hayes and held onto him. I got chilly and so I was wearing his sweatshirt.

"Well you're quiet today." Taylor commented. I just shrugged. He chuckled at me and then turned back Jacob. I was quiet today. I just was thinking about boys. I was thinking about who I should choose. Because I really like both of the boys.

Charles is such a sweet boy, but is also a bad boy. Also super cute. He is new and I don't know him much. Other than he is a gentleman and makes amazing art! I have so much more to learn from him, he intrigues me. He would also be good for publicity.

Carson is an amazing guy. He is kind and caring. He is great at listening and gives fantastic advice. He also knows me and I can trust him. I know him. We are super close.

I just followed everyone until we got to the hotel and we went up to our rooms. Mahogany had to pretty much shake me to get out of my trance.

"Ava, I am sorry. You now just need to get over yourself okay? If this is such a big deal to you go and talk to your brothers. But first change into something else because we are going to go and tour stuff around here in Austin." Mahogany said. I nodded and grabbed some clothes and changed.

I put on a black lacy romper with spaghetti straps. My black Birkenstock's. I put on a light wash jean jacket. I left my hair in french braids. And kept on my glasses.

After I changed I walked over to Hayes and Nash's room. I knocked on the door and waited. But Charles answered. He had a big smile on his face.

"Oh hi Charles. Where are Nash and Hayes?" I asked quietly.

"They are actually across the hall." He said. I nodded with a uncomfortable smile and then turned around and knocked on their door. I knocked again and Hayes answered.

"Oh hey we were just going to go get you!" Hayes said. I nodded and sat on one of the beds. 

"I actually came to talk to you guys about something very important." I said. They both looked at me then rushed to my side.

"What's wrong? What is it? Tell us everything!" Nash said. I took a deep breath and then looked down into my lap.

"Okay, well yesterday both Charles and Carson told me that they both really liked me, and I don't know which one I like better than the other. Because I don't want to hurt the other's feelings. You know? I just don't know what to do." I explained.

"Well this is hard. Has Mahogany given her opinion?" Nash asked. I nodded.

"She said she just wants me to be happy." I said. They both nodded.

"I would ask you who you want more or what your heart tells you, but I can tell that you really genuinely like both of them." Hayes said. I just nodded. 

"I am going to be honest, but if you can't decide just don't choose either of them. Its not worth it if they bring this much trouble to you." Nash said. I just kept nodding, and I felt some tears. I shook my head.

"No, I don't think I could hurt them both like that. I would rather have one happy and one sad. I just don't know what to do! Ugh" I said while wiping the tears from my eyes. Nash then stood up.

"You know what? How about lets have you take a break from all this drama and go and explore Austin Texas!" Nash said.

"That is a great idea! I heard about this dope mini golfing place we could go to. How about we get some of the guys, go to lunch then go mini golfing." Hayes suggested. I sniffled and nodded. Hayes helped me out of the room. We invited Hunter, Brandon, Cameron, Taylor, Blake and Jacob.

We met up in the lobby and quickly chose a restaurant, and ended up choosing Mexican food. We then got into our 15 passenger van. I sat between Brandon and Cameron.

"Dude your jacket is dope." Brandon said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"Thanks Brandon." I said quietly. Brandon nodded. We got there pretty quickly since all of the roads were dead. We all got in and quickly shuffled in. Since there weren't many people there, yet, we were seated very quickly. I sat between Cameron and Hunter.

"Oh my god everything looks so good!" Cameron said. I smiled and nodded. The waitress came and took our orders for drinks quick and then ran back to the kitchen and got them. I looked over the menu trying to decide what to get. The waitress after a couple of minutes came back with our drinks. And started off with me to order.

"Hi, um could I please have the chicken enchiladas please. Then a side of rice. Please." I ordered while putting my menu down. She nodded and took everyone elses orders. She then took everyone's menus and walked to the kitchen with our orders. Everyone was having their own conversations and Hunter turned to me.

"So I hear you are having some boy problems." Hunter said. I felt my cheeks getting red. I looked down  for a second and then back up at him.

"Yeah I guess. But who did you hear this from?" I asked. Hunter chuckled.

"Charles. So would you like some help with it?" Hunter asked. I looked at my feet then up at the window. I knew that I did need help with this decision, but did I want Hunter's help? I guess if he was offering it I might as well. So I just shrugged at him.