Undercover 56

"Like are you sure you're good? You look super shook." Carson said. We both chuckled a little bit.

"Um yeah it's just I don't have a good memory of him last. It's nothing he did. I kind of just pushed him away. But I don't know man. It's what ever." I said. Carson smiled at me and I smiled back. Skylynn then ran into the room and threw herself on the couch next to Carson.

"Hi Sky how are you! I also love your shoes by the way." Carson said. Skylynn sat up and smiled. She flattened her skirt and sat up.

"I am doing fabulous. I got another horsie! Do you want to meet her?" Skylynn asked. Carson looked at me and I nodded.

"Of course I would!" Carson said. She then ran upstairs quick and grabbed her toy horse.

"Thank you for being so nice. Also after my sleep over we should do something." I said. Carson nodded.

"Yeah it's no problem. And how about we go get ice cream or something." Carson said. I smiled and nodded. Skylynn then cam running down the stairs with her horse.

"This is butterscotch. He's my newest horse. Here play with him!" Skylynn said while shoving the horse in his face. Carson took it and started playing with it. I smiled and giggled.

We sat there and played with her horses for a little longer until Skylynn got bored. And then declared she was going to go outside.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked while getting up and sitting next to him on the ground.

"I don't know? Is lunch almost ready?" Carson asked. I shrugged. We both got up then walked to the kitchen. My mother was washing some dishes by hand.

"Hey Mom how much longer?" I asked. She stepped away from the sink while wiping herself off.

"Well Carson you can go upstairs with the boys while Ava helps me set the table. And then I'll call you guys done when it's ready!" Mom said with a smile. Carson nodded and then ran upstairs.

"Okay that was a little weird." I said while grabbing some plates.

"Um. Well honey not that I don't like Carson, but do you really think this is a good choice to be dating him right now? You know with school starting and all." Mom said. I stood there and took a deep breath.

"Well I really like him Mom. And how is there ever a wrong time? Anyways I told him I want to take it slow. So nothing is going to happen to fast, not on my watch. So you have nothing to worry about mom." I said. Mom just nodded while walking into the living room. I just quietly finished setting the table.

After a couple of minutes my mom walked back into the room. She walked over to the stairs and yelled for the boys. She walked to the kitchen and smiled at me. I sat down at the table and Carson sat down next to me.

"So how were the boys?" I asked. He chuckled a little bit.

"I wasn't even able to go and see the boys. Skylynn caught me before I got to their room. So she showed me around her room and then some of her horses toys." Carson explained.

"Aww. Thank you for being so nice to her. So boys wouldn't even have acknowledged her. And do you want to come over to Chey and Chantel's for a while tonight?" I asked.

"I'd love to but I have to see if my mom will let me? Because then I can just go stay at Charles's house. Because they live near each other right?" Carson asked. I nodded.  "Great and then we could even go on a double date then with Charles and Cheyenne.

After lunch Carson came and sat with me upstairs while I packed. He mostly just sat on his phone while we talked a little bit.

"Do you think I should bring a dress to wear on our date tomorrow? Or what should I do?" I asked frantically.

"Well aren't you and the girls like the same size? So can't you just borrow their stuff?" Carson asked. I smiled and took a deep breath.

"Perfect idea. Thank you so much!" I said. I then walked back to my closet and finished packing. Once I was done I walked over to Nash's room and knocked on the door.

"What do you want?" Nash said without looking up from his laptop. I walked over to him and closed his laptop.

"Could you be a dear and drive Carson and I to his house?" I asked. He sighed and got up. I clapped. I grabbed my bag and Carson then followed him out to the car.

"So what are you going to do at Carson's house?" Nash asked as we got into the car. He had a smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm grabbing some stuff because I'm staying over at Charles's house tomorrow. Then Jackson or Olivia are going to drive us over to Cheyenne and Chantels house." Carson explained. Nash nodded and just drove. I plugged my phone into Aux cord and played some music.

When we got to Carson's house Jackson and a few of his friends were outside playing basketball. Shirtless. Nash waved goodbye as I got out of the car. Carson carried my bag inside for me. While walking in I got stopped by Jackson.

"Hey Ava what are you doing here?" Jackson asked while taking deep breaths. All his friends looked at me with smiles.

"Oh Carson is getting some stuff so he can stay at Charles's house tonight while I'm at my other friends who live down the road from him. But I'm going to go find him so bye." I said while walking away. I walked inside and Olivia met me at the door.

"Hey Ava! I have some clothes I want to get rid of but I wanted to know if you wanted any of them? I can drop them off at your house later too." Olivia said while escorting me to her room.

And on multiple racks of clothing. Everything hung by color, by why kind of clothing. So much clothes!

"Oh my god this is a lot." I said. She giggled and nodded. Carson then walked into the room. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Can we do this another day Olivia? We have places to be." Carson said.

"Okay but I'll drive you two cute little love birds!" Olivia said while pinching Carson's cheek. He rolled his eyes as we walked out to her car.