Undercover 35

I walked over to see Chantel directing Hayes and Nash where to move things. I chuckled and shook my head. I then went and stood next to her with my arms crossed. When the boys saw me they both smiled then looked over to Chantel and frowned which made me laugh so hard.

"Okay boys you can be done." I said with a smile. Chantel rolled her eyes and then turned to me while chuckling and crossed her arms.

"So are you excited?" Chantel asked while clapping her hands a little. I took a deep breath and shrugged.

"I don't know I'm just super tired." I said. Chantel just patted my shoulder.

"Well you poor things. But I invited Izzie, Tilly, and Sadie so you better be jazzed. And yes of course I invited other people I just thought you'd like those people the most. But there's like an hour to the party till the party so you can go take a nap sweetie." Chantel said before walking away. I shrugged and walked back into my room. Where I saw I had some texts from Isaac. I kind of got butterflies in my stomach.

Yes Isaac is cute. And he is literally the kindest and sweetest boy on earth, or that I've met at least. Also he play football and wrestles too, so sports! I guess. But he was one boy who was nice to me even when everyone wasn't so anyone who didn't bully me will have a special place in my heart.

ISAAC: I would love to come sounds amazing:)

ISAAC: and especially if you're going to be there. I bet you're going to look really cute in whatever you're wearing too:)

I blushed and giggled at the texts. I had a big smile on my face. I then realized I had to asnwer him. So I took a deep breath and started to type.

AVA: omg awesome!! And thankss

I then saw that Hayes and Nash were standing at my door. They both had big smirks on their faces and their arms were crossed. I looked at them and raised one of my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked. They both chuckled and then walked into my room and sat on my bed next to me.

"Were you texting a boy?" Nash asked. I scoffed and shook my head.

"No where would you ever get that idea!" I said, trying to sound as offended as possible. They both raised their eyebrows at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on you were in here blushing, giggling, and smiling for like the past 5 minutes. And I can for sure say you don't have that same reaction if Cheyenne or Tilly texted you." Hayes said. I just rolled my eyes again. They both raised their eyebrows at me again, and then I broke. I groaned and leaned back on my bed.

"Ugh fine. Yes it was a boy. But it wasn't Charles or Carson. It was a boy from my school in my grade." I said. They both just nodded their heads.

"But are you sure it's a good idea to be texting other boys considering what just happened with Charles and Carson. Because you still like them right?" Nash said. I groaned then put my pillow over my head and screamed. I then sat up with a smile on my face.

"Um could you please leave, both of you. I have some things to think about and a nap to take." I said. They both smiled and nodded. They got up and left the room chuckling and pushing each other. I rolled my eyes and laid back onto my bed. I started to close my eyes and drift off to sleep until someone started shaking me.

"Avy Avy Avy wake up. I'm here. It's me Izzie." Izzie said while shaking me. I groaned and slapped her hands. She giggled and sat at the foot of my bed.

"What do you want." I whined. She just giggled at me.

"Well it's been like years since I've seen you last and that's what you have to say to me?" Izzie said. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"What an over exaggeration if I've heard one. It has been like a week or two since I've seen you last. But hi Izzie how are you?" I asked her with a big fake smile.

"I'm good. And so I was eavesdropping to you and your brother's conversation, so who's this mystery boy from our grade?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I just giggled at her and pushed her away. "Oh come on please tell me." She whined.

"No, I like to keep these things private to myself sometimes. Sorry!" I said while walking over into my bathroom. I then freshened up my makeup, hair, deodorant, and perfume. Izzie followed me in.

"Okay, fine. But you aren't going to get some great relationship advice from me." She said with a shrug. I looked her in the eyes, pursed my lips, and thought about it for a second.

"Yeah I think I can live without your advice." I said nodding and with a smile. Izzie scoffed and hit me in the arm.

"K great don't tell me who your crush is, I guess I'll just live with it." She said quietly and while sitting on my bed. I just nodded at her with a smile that wasn't showing my teeth. Izzie then kept sighing and being loud.

"Okay fine you want to know who it is? But you can't tell anyone!" I said. Izzie sat up really quickly with a big smile on her face.

"Yes yes yes. Please tell me I will never tell anyone." Izzie said while leaning closer and closer to me. I chuckled at her and went and sat next to her.

"Okay fine. It's Isaac, the one from our geography class." I said. Izzie gasped and then immediately started to squeal. She started freaking out. "But calm down because we just started talking today so calm down." I said.

"Sure. Whatever. But I could tell he liked you from day one." Izzie said with a big smile. I just rolled my eyes.

"Well lets go and see my niece, Miss Eloise." I said while saying 'Miss Eloise' in a baby voice. Izzie chuckled and followed me down stairs.