Undercover 7

Once it got dark Nash and Cam started a bonfire. While Hayes and I got the s'more stuff ready. We all then went outside. Carson on was next to me the whole time. Everyone then sat down on the benches that surrounded the fire.

Carson and I sat next to each other. He scooted closer to me, so I did the same. He put his arm around my waist and I then leaned my head onto his shoulder.

I looked across the fire to see that Chantel and Max were all cuddled up together. They were absolutely adorable!

"Well they are just so cute. It's a good thing to, since Max just goes on, and on, and on, and on about her!" Carson said. I looked sup at him and smiled.

"Yeah they are adorable. Chantel doesn't get much attention from boys since she always hangs out with me. You know considering everyone hates me." I said.

"Well not everyone hates you. I like you." Carson said while looking at me. I blushed a little while smiling at the ground.

"Thanks, but if Chantel or someone is paying you to be nice to me, then you don't have to." I said while looking at him straight in the eye. And I was serious.

"No. Never. That is absolutely horrible. You're just a super nice girl, with a great personality. And it doesn't hurt that you're cute too." Carson said. I smiled at him and leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"Well you are very kind too. And I feel bad that I had to wear your sweatshirt that day. I like totally ruined it. I'll get you a new one. I promise!" I said.

"No, no it's fine. I'm serious." Carson said while pulling me a little bit closer. I then sat up a little bit and looked around the fire. Everyone found their own person. Chantel and Max, Tilly and Landon, Elliott and Izzie, Mitch and Cheyenne. Then Sadie was smiling over her phone texting her boyfriend, Carter.

"Hey can we have s'mores?" I asked. Nash just shrugged. So I got up and grabbed a roasting stick thing and a marshmallow.

After hours around the fire, talking, laughing, and silence, my mother called us all back into the house. So the boys could all go home.

Once they all did the girls and I all went up to my room. We changed into our pajamas. I wore a pair of blue pajama shorts with stars and moons, and a grey tanktop. I then slid on a pair of yellow and blue striped socks. Then my glasses.

We all then gathered on my bed. We made Sadie put her phone away for a while too.

"Finally summer." I said with a sigh of relief. And everyone agreed with me.

"But how's Carson?" Tilly said while raising her eyebrows and smirking. I smiled and blushed.

"Stop! Omg. Nothing really, but he asked me on a date. And I of course said yes. Because he's super nice and really cool. And kind of cute." I said smiling. All the girls did a little squeal.

"Well I think it's just adorable! You know you guys can have the date in my backyard! It's like super romantic. Well if we decorate it just right. So just let us take care of it." Sadie said.

"No, that won't be necessary. We can just go out for ice cream or something." I said, but all the girls refused that idea. So I finally gave in to their idea.

"Well let's not just focus on me, how about Chantel and Max?" I said cocking an eyebrow at Chantel and smirking. Chantel just scoffed and rolled her eyes. And her cheeks were really red.

"Well let's not worry about that. It's not going anywhere. But how about let's Internet stock him." Chantel said. I agreed so I grabbed my laptop.

I went into google and searched, Carson Lueders. Oh my goodness. There are so many things about him, but specifically about singing and music related things, and social media.

"Let's watch one of the videos!" Izzie suggested. So I clicked on a video called "pop". We all sat and watched in silence. And when it was done we all were in astonishment! So we went and found him on Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.

"Oh my god he's famous! I just don't understand tho!" I said getting up and pacing the room.

"Well you can't freak him out though. Just act as if you know nothing. Or else you'll chase him away." Cheyenne instructed. So I just nodded. We all then spend the rest of the night in our phone. And each of us slowly drifted asleep.

The next morning skylynn came into my room quietly. She came over and shook me ever so kindly with a smile on her face.

"Good morning sky! What's up?" I asked while stretching and rubbing my eyes.

"Well mom said to wake you up, because Sadies's mom is here to take Chantel, Cheyenne, and Sadie home." Skylynn said. I groaned and rolled over. I then heard skylynn walk away. Then all of a sudden she screamed.

"Fine fun we are up demon child. Now please leave." I groaned while standing up and pushing sky towards the door. She giggled as she walked away. We all then slowly got up and changed into new clothes. But by the time I was already Sadie, Chantel, and Cheyenne had left.

I was wearing a pink skater skirt. A nude crop top that had pink and blue flowers all over it. A tan pair of sperrys with a darker shade of tan for laces. My hair was in a French braid. I had on mascara. Put on my glasses. And a tan cross body purse.

Tilly was wearing a pair of dark yellow high waisted shorts with a scalloped bottom. A white crop top with tropical flowers. A gold pair of sandals with 3 pink gems in each shoe. Her hair was down. She had on mascara. A gold bracelet with a feather. And a pair of gold sunglasses.

Izzie wore a pair of white high waisted shorts with pink flowers. A grey crop top that tied. A pair of white sandals. She left her hair normal. She had on mascara. Rose gold earring in the shape of arrows. And a punk cross body bag.

"Okay you girls ready?" I asked while grabbing my purse. The girls looked up from their phones and smiled. "Okay let's go. How about we go out for breakfast!" I suggested as we walked down the stairs.

"Good morning ladies! I hear you want to go out to breakfast? Because I am in. Let's go!" My mother said. We all then ran out to the suburban. "NASH WATCH SKY WE ARE GOING OUT FOR A WHILE!" My mother yelled inside before we left.