Undercover 16

Skylynn and I walked into her room. I heard Hunter's footsteps coming upstairs. He walked into Sky's room while she was taking out some of her toys.

"Hi Skylynn can I play?" Hunter asked while kneeling down next to Skylynn. She giggled and gave him a hug. "So yes?" He said. She giggled and handed him one of her ponies.

"Her name is Darla, and this one is sprinkles." Skylynn said while pointing at 2 of the horses. He nodded and they both started playing with them. I smiled at how well the 2 played together. It was so cute. There then was a knock at the door.

"Hey guys time for dinner." Hayes said. I got up and walked out with Skylynn and Hunter following. Skylynn went running down the stairs to Hayes, but hunter caught my arm and stopped me.

"Can we please talk now?" Hunter begged. I sighed and looked around quickly.

"After dinner." I simply said before walking away. I ran down the stairs with a smile on my face. "Ohhhhh it smells so  good." I said while skipping over to my mother who was taking some lasagna out of the oven.

"Well thank you Ava." My mother said with a big smile. I nodded before getting out plates and some forks. "Oh Brandon already got those Ava." My mother said before walking out into the dining room. I followed in to see the table all nicely set.

Everything me then sat around the table. I sat in between Hayes and Nash. We all got plates and served ourselves.

The next day I was woken up by Skylynn running into my room and screaming. I put my pillow over my head. But she jumped on my bed and kept jumping up and down.