Undercover 40

When we got to McDonald's Cameron and Carson were standing there waiting for us. I groaned and hit my head onto the back of my seat. Jeanne turned her head over to me and had a small smile.

"Okay please just give Carson a chance. He says he still wants to be friends if you still don't want to like him in a romantic way. He just the sweetest boy ever so please!" Jeanne begged while parking. I groaned and looked out the window. I then looked back to her and unbuckled my seats and sighed.

"Sure fine whatever. But only one more chance." I said holding up a one. She smiled at me and then we got out of the car. I slowly walked over to them waving.

"Oh you look so cute with your hair and your makeup and your dress. But oh be careful with your shoes." Cameron said greeting me as he grabbed my hands. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hi Carson. Thanks for the stuff earlier." I said not even looking at him. I flicked my eyes over to see he smiled.

"Well you're welcome. And hello to you too." He said.  I then turned over to Jeanne and looked at her.

"How about we get the birthday girl some lunch. She's very very hungry." Jeanne said and we all awkwardly chuckled a little and then walked into the McDonald's. We walked inside and we're instantly mobbed by fans.

"Hey guys Ava just wants to eat so please let her do that. So can we do this later." Jeanne asked of everyone while standing in front of me. They all then wade a path way for us to go through while they all took plenty of pictures. I walked up to the cash register to see one of my classmates standing there.

"Hey Michelle! So could I pretty please have a 10 piece chicken McNuggets with I don't know um sweet and sour sauce please. Oh! And could I get some fries and a medium drink please." I asked. Michelle smiled and nodded.

"Yeah definitely. For here or to go?" Michelle asked while typing it into the computer thing. I looked over to Jeanne.

"Could we have it to go please." Jeanne said with a warm smile. Michelle smiled and nodded.

"Well here's your receipt and happy birthday Ava." Michelle said. I smiled and grabbed the receipt from her and I went and stood with Cameron and Carson waiting for my lunch to be called.

"So Ava I know I happened to put you in a hard place the last time I saw you. But I just want to be friends at the least. It would be great if you were to take me up on my offer but I just want to do what ever makes you happy. I just want you to be happy." Carson said. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay well I haven't really had time to think lately. So can I postpone my answer until later?" I said while fiddling with the end of my sweater. He smiled and nodded.

"Tale as much time as you need!" He said. I smiled and nodded back.