Undercover 50

After the meet and greet we all went back to our hotel. I went and laid on my bed and went on my phone while Mahogany was doing some DJ things on her computer.

There was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up to answer. I unlocked the door and stood there with my arms crossed.

"Hi Ava. Um I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me tonight?" Hunter asked. I took a deep breath.

"How about ice cream, and don't call it a date. And you're paying. I'll see you at 7:00 here." I said before closing my door. I turned back to my bed and Mahogany was smiling at me. "What?" I asked while sitting next to her. I then looked at the time to see it was 6.

"I think you should start getting ready! Feel free to use some of my clothes." Mahogany said while turning back to her computer.

I put on a pair of white shorts with orange and blue stripes. An army green straight across tank top. My white Birkenstocks. I touched up on my mascara and then put my glasses back on. I then grabbed my small tan cross body bag. I then ate some crackers on my bed while I waited.

"So are you nervous? Do you like him?" Mahogany asked while walking towards me. She sat on the end of my bed. I just shrugged.

"I don't know he did harass me and physically hurt me. And then like basically begged for my forgiveness. But since he's been so nice I guess I can give him a chance. But that doesn't mean I like him!" I said.

"Well this love story sounds like a really good book!" Mahogany said and we both had a good laugh. I watched a couple of YouTube videos before there was a knock at the door.

"I got it." Mahogany said before answering. "So young man I want her home before 11 and no funny business!" Mahogany said. Hunter just smiled.

"Of course." He said as I got up and walked over to them. He smiled at me and waved.

"Okay let's go." I said while walking out the door and hitting him in the shoulder. He waved to Mahogany and then jogged up to me.

Hunter wore a pair of light pink shorts. A tye-dyed pink and navy blue shirt with a little white emblem in the corner. He then wore a pair of black Vans with white stripes up the side.

"How are you not dying in that long sleeved shirt." I asked with a small smile. He chuckled a little with a smile.

"Eh. It's not that bad. I've kind of grown used to it!"! Hunter said. I just nodded.

"I'm actually hungry. So could we go and get something a little more sustainable than ice cream?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" He asked. I thought for a little bit and shrugged. We ended up walking to this restaurant called Mythos restaurant. It was a cute little restaurant.

We were seated and I looked at the menu, not understanding a word of it. Thankfully the waiter knew English and could help us order. Once we did he brought us some lemonade.

"Thank you." I said before he walked away. He smiled and nodded his head at me. I started fanning myself it was so hot. So I grabbed my black scrunchie from my bag and put my hair in a ponytail.

"So what do you think of Austria so far? Cause this place is dope." Hunter said while looking around.

"Yeah it's so beautiful." I said while looking at the time. "Okay but like why did you really want me to come out with you here?" I asked. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well I wasn't lying when I was up on stage. I still do like you." He said kind of quietly. His cheeks were turning bright red and he kept rubbing the back of his neck and rubbing his hands together.

"Oh. Um. Well. I-I can't sit here and look you in the face and say I like you in that way. I like you as a friend. It's kind of hard to look past everything you did to me at school." I said. The waiter then came and gave us our food.

"Enjoy!" He said before walking away.

"Thank you!" I said while doing a little sign language thank you.

"Okay back to what we were saying. I totally understand, but I kind of wish you could just try to get over that." Hunter said. I took a deep breath.

"I don't know. I can attempt to get over it, but it won't mean that I will ever like you like you like me. Okay? Because like there's still Charles and Carson. And oh my goodness so stressful! I just hope you understand!" I said. He just nodded. We both sat awkwardly and ate our dinner. In silence.

"I think I'll just pay and we can walk back to the hotel." Hunter said. I nodded and followed him. We both walked in silence to the hotel. We both went our own separate ways to our rooms.

I knocked on my door and Mahogany answered. She had a big smile on her face as I walked in. I just took off my purse then flopped on my bed.

"What's wrong Ava? What happened?" She asked while sitting next to me. She attempted at consoling me.

"Hunter said he still liked me and then I told him I just really didn't like him. And then the rest of thing was awkward. I ruined this friendship that I was building. I feel terrible." I said before putting my head into a pillow. Mahogany rubbed my back.

"Oh my god. I'm sure you didn't ruin anything, just a new little um bump in the road." She said while said while nodding.