Chapter 3 : What? It Was You ? Why

Minha POV

I woke up extra early today because i feel bad  that chanyeol will be waiting for me . I felt a bit dizzy and i think i got a cold but i didnt care about it since its probably my morning sickness so i took chanyeols blazers and put it in a nice bag to return to him . As i walked down the stairs i saw chanyeol already waiting for me so i ran to his car .

Chanyeols POV
Aigoo that girl is so cute when running but why does she look so pale ? I have to protect her so that no one does anything to her but i will punch that person who did that to her .

Then minha ran into chanyeols car and immediately return chanyeol his blazers and chanyeols blazers smelled like sweet cotton candy , chanyeol laughed and drove to school. Then minha asked chanyeol to drop her infront of the school gate because she knows she will get in trouble with those girls if they saw them together but chanyeol didnt want to he parked his car infront of the school main lobby and gave the keys to a car keeper and walked in with minha . Minha had to go get her monthly timetable from the office so chanyeol left her there and asked her and shinyeol to join for lunch . She said okay and left .

Chanyeols POV
that is really a special girl , i want her to be my girlfriend 😇 and protect her and keep her secret for her .

Then they had an hour before class started so he went to the room that is specially for EXO when he walked him junmyeon and sehun shouted(YAH!WHY ARE YOU SO LATE AND WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE COTTON CANDY?) chanyeol said mian and started playing with junmyeon as usual . Then class started junmyeon went to class and the other exo members also went to class along with those noisy fangirls

Junmyeons POV ((Finally hhaha

Aigooo i wonder what happened to that minha haha i hope she didnt come. Then i saw minha sleeping at her desk like a cute aegi (baby) then i snapped myself out and said what the hell junmyeon she is a girl you hate and you love krystal . As he sat down his eyes couldnt get off minha because she was so cute then he smelt the same scent that chanyeol had and was so confused but when teacher came in i sae minha waking up and i quickly took my gaze of her and acted like nothing happened .

During Lunch Break ---------
Minha and shinyeol got thier lunch and found chanyeol and chanyeol brought them to the EXO Table , as minha sat down and shinyeol still worried about minha as she is dizzy and pale because of yesterdays incident .Junmyeon  said , Aigoooo who have we have her ? Chanyeol introduced Minha And Shinyeol to everyone and sehun and kai and jongdae automatically glued themselves to the two girls then junmyeon said , Jang Minha sshi~ was yesterday fun ? Hahahahaha he laughed evily then minha said was it you ? Junmyeon said so what if it was me ? Did you have fun ?hahaha then chanyeol crunched his knuckles and banged the table Hyung! How could you do such a mean thing ? She is new and why do you have to be like krystal to bully a new girl ? Junmyeon got angry and asked minha to leave . Chanyeol went to the library to get something because he was frustrated at junmyeon .Minha got annoyed so she left but as she was leaving she fainted . Sehun and Kyungsoo was the first to realized and baekhyun came running with kai and said noona kenchana? Wake up noona! noona!!! Then kris and luhan rushed minha to the  hospital that chanyeols family owns along with the other members and tao went to get chanyeol. Shinyeol cried and slapped Junmyeon and shouted (WHY YOU DO THAT HUH)? Junmyeon said stopp Junmyeon here junmyeon there call me suho and it was not on purpose okay i was just joking and i didn't expect her to faint okay its not my problem then he walked out the cafeteria and went to class .