Chapter 24 : Get Out

Then minha walked in the house and found suho drinking . And she shouted at him " YAH WHY ARE YOU DRINKING "
Then suho got up and slapped her really hard and said " so you betrayed me ?" Minha was crying and saying " betray you what ? "

" You went out with a date with chanyeol and hugged him so sweetly? You said you were only going for lunch !" Suho held her on her neck .

" Yah it really was just a lunch " minha cried and said .

Then suho pulled her hair and pushed her onto the glass table and the glass table broke leaving scars everywhere .
Suho said " GET OUT OF MY HOUSE , I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR EXPLINATIONS "

Then minha went out with her head bleeding and bruises everywhere . She had no where to go in this -12degrees winter night. So she sat on the bench in the garden and slept there freezing to death . So two days passed and minha was still outside the house bleeding badly and freezing . And suho was in the house rotting like dead meat .

Chen POV
"Yeoboseyo?" Ugh why is she not answering my calls ? She and suho didnt come to school for like 3 days already , i better skip school and go to thier house to see what happened .

Then chen drove the car along with kyungsoo and baekhyun because they just wanted to tag along .

Then they arrived at thier house , until they saw a white figure only with a thorn sleeveless top and leggings sleeping on the ground . " YAH ITS A. GHOSTTT IM SCARED " baekkie shouted .. " HOW OLD ARE YOU TO BE SCARED AIGOOOO, ITS OBVIOUSLY MINHA NOONA" kyungsoo said . Then the three shouted " MINHA YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE "

They ran over to minha and saw her freezing like a rock with blood all over .  They rushed her into the house " why are you here  minha yah you should be inside , why are you covered in blood ,wheres suho?" Chen said worriedly , minha had no energy left so she just slightly lifted her finger up to their bedroom . Kyungsoo and baekkie were trying to clean her wounds and warm her up

Chen angrily stomped out the stairs and saw suho showering , he didnt care about anything he went in the shower and punched suho on the face
----
Another short chapter 😂