Chapter 67 : conversation

Jm : Yeobuseyo?

Jd : suho yah

Jm : de?

Jd : care to join us for lunch ?

Jm : Hmm , yea sure .

Jd : follow my car .

Jm : K , bye

Then jongdae arrived with minhee on his hands . They went in to the restaurant first .

Waiter : Reservation?
Jd : yeah , mr kim jongdae
Waiter : oh yes , follow me ..

Then jongdae and minhee sat down to wait for suho who was parking his car.

When junmyeon came in , minhee saw him and ran to his arms .

Mhee : "Appa~~~~" youre here ? Are you gonna eat with us .

Jongdae : yah minhee yah , your appa must me hungry too ppali come here and order your food .

Then they ordered thier food .

Then a conversation started .

Minhee : Appa ..

Jm : yes princess?

Minhee : Why didnt you visit us for four years? I missed you so much .

Jongdae : Minhee yah , your appa is busy too you know .

Jm : yea.. Appa is busy ..

Minhee : keurae... Appa uncle jongdae i finished eating .. Can i go to the kids area?

Jm : okay , be careful .

Then the serious conversation started .

Junmyeon : why did she come back ?

Jongdae : Why ? You dont like seeing her ?

Jm : i mean , why after 4 years?

Jd : are you acting dumb or youre just dumb?

Jm : what ?

Jd : isnt it obvious she misses you ? She's not the type that likes money , so if she didnt miss you she wont even take over the company ..

Jm : but she dosent want to see me or talk to me .

Jd : give her some time .. You really hurt her badly ..

Jm : well ... I know ..

Jm : jongdae ..

Jd : Wae?

Jm: Do you like..um..u..m

Jd : spill it

Jm : Love her ?

Jd : Dugu?

Jm : Minha

Jd : What if i do ? What are you gonna do ?

Jm : probably back out ..

Jd : are you stupid ? Well yes i love her , i loved her since 12 years ago and i still do . But she loves you kim junmyeon , even after you hurt her . You shouldn't have said those harsh words on her . She loved you until she even gave birth to your child at the age of 19 when all the other same aged girls should be traveling around the world and have fun . But what did you do? Fuck with some other girl ? You should wake up kim junmyeon . Once , you almost killed her ! Not once but twice and yet she still smilled and said its okay . If it wasnt for you , i would be the one that married her not you . But what? She loved you .
And she still does .

Jm : ............ I know im a dick but i didnt really mean it , i was drunk an-

Jd : You know what now? Just forget about the past , i backed off from you and her relationship because she loves you , so before i change my mind , you better love her more than i do .

Jm : ( hugs chen ) kumawo , brother .

Jd : Ew , dont be too sweet im gonna puke .

Jm : hahaha , well i have to go for a meeting , unlike you mr kim jongdae , president of the only super rich sj group . Why a lazy pig you are , you gotta work .

Jd : hey dont make fun of me , i work well sometimes . Besides , i have to take care of minhee . Her school only starts next month . You should take care of minhee , it could help you grow abs instantly

Jm : hahaha , minha wont let me . Well i gtg bye bro .

Jdae : Minhee yah ! Come here

Minhee : ??

Jdae : Your appa is leaving . Say goodbye .

Minhee : ( hugs her appa ) annyeong appa , see you 💓

Jm : ( kisses her forehead) bye princess .

Then he left for work .