Chapter 31 : Home

They reached home

"Wah its so nice to be home , but its so cold here " she said . " Its not cold its just that youre still sick , stay here , ill go get your stuff from the car " suho replied .She ignored what he said and tried getting out of the wheelchair to go upstairs"

Suho came in and saw minha getting up , she was walking up the first platform and feel . But suho quickly ran and caught her , so she fell on suho therefore suho fell on the floor .

"OMO MIANAE , GWENCHANA CHAGIYAH" she said worriedly . "YAH CHAGI WHY ARE YOU CLIMBING THE STAIRS YOURSELF?" He said .

"Im sleepy" she said tiredly . " Okay lets go to bed then " and he (princess carried her up ) and put her to the bed .

She already fell asleep when suho was carrying her . So he tugged her in bed gently and softly .

He then changed himself and her into comfortable clothes . Then he cleaned the house abit and wash minha's clothes .

Then he lied down on the bed . He didnt want to sleep so he just stared at minha . Then he put out is hand for minha and slowly carried her up to his chest so she would sleep comfortably . Eventually after awhile he fell asleep too.

The next morning , suho woke minha up to ask if she wanted to go to school . So she wanted to go to school . He helped her dress up and carry her school bag to the car and drove to school .

At the school lobby , the 11 boys and shinyeol were waiting at the lobby to welcome thier precious dongsaeng and noona .

When she came out the car everyone butted in to help but suho shouted "Yah guys be gentle , she got a broken hand and a broken leg okay plus a broken finger so GENTLE guys."

"De hyung" most of them said . Then they helped her into class .

--------------
In 2-3 chapters the real drama is going to begin so stay tuned 👼 and continue reading ..thanks for all the support !❤️