Chapter 19 : You Did What ?!

Sorry for updating late haha thanks for 200 reads tho 💋

After jogging they went home to take a shower ....

They both acted like aegies trying to fight for the shower , they played a game . Minha won so she went it to bath .

Then suho got annoyed by waiting , he just bashed in the shower .

Minha shouted : " YAH ! KIM JUN MYEON DO YOU NOT SEE I AM WASHING MY HAIR"

"Mian, but im annoyed by all the sweat , its really uncomfortable" " but let me wash you hair for you okay , then i can shower faster"

"Fine , but wear your pants 😒" she said ... "Aigooo my aegi is EMBARASSED hahahaha" then he slowly washed her hair . Then after finishing , they both went out .

Junmyeon changed into a black tee and black pants . Then he saw minha drying her hair at the table. So he went over the table and grabbed the hair dryer form her hands . "YAH , i know youre hungry but can you wait for me to dry my hair " he laughed and said " You take too long , just let me help you " .

After drying her hair , they both went to gangam street for some relax time . After walking and eating lunch , a plushie store caught minha's eye , she was outside of the store staring at the glass window at the cute huge doll .

Junmyeon then asked her " why not just buy it" she answered " ani , its cute but its a waste of money , i can use the money to buy books or food " then they continued walking.

Then after shopping loads of stuff , they went to a bar to have some drinks . Minha didnt get drunk easily now , so they were like pillow talking.

Junmyeon said " you know you have a nice perfect body right " minha answered embarrassingly " Excuse me , thats really embarassing , you shouldnt barge in to a shower when a girl is taking a shower "

Junmyeon answered " aigooo , not like its the first time " and he pinched her cheeks and said " can we do it tonig---"

Do what tonight ? Chanyeol and chen came out of no where suddenly . We wanna join to .

Minha got so embarrassed so she ran to the comfort room . Suho laughed at said to chen and chan " you know what im talking about" and he smirked .

Then chan and chen got pissed for no reason and said " YAH , you cant just do it to her for your own pleasure okay , dont you think what you did last time wasnt enough? You almost killed her hyung) chan said ..

"YOU DID WHAT" chen raised his voice , but then left the bar and went home .

Chanyeol said " aigoo hyung , dont do those kind of stuff , if kryst---" and he got cut off by his hyungs words.

"Krystal wont be back for sometime, ill break with her when she returns to korea , dont mention about krystal infront of minha okay " after finishing he left the bar with minha to go home .