Chapter 30 : After What I Did? No

Oh , shinyeol its you , i didnt talk to you for a long time 👼 but how do you know i almost died ? I didnt know people could watch surgery ???

Shinyeol in guilt , went towards and hugged her saying " i was the one that almost killed you , i saw you and chanyeol hugging , you guys were so close i got jealous so --"

Minha : Me and chanyeol ? No way , were best friends
Shin : Im sorry minha
Minha : Its okay

Suho said : Minha , youre a really nice girl despite what we did to you , you will just forgive us , im so glad to have you as my fiancee

Minha : Aiyee youre making me have goosebumps

Then suho kissed her

Then chanyeol and chen and minha said
: Bye Were Going 😂👏🏻

Then they left the two in the room . A growl came from a certain hungry beasto stomach because she didnt eat for almost a week .

Then suho said " let me get food for you , rest a bit ill be back in a short while " minha answered " okay but dont be too long "

After half and hour plus suho came in with bags of food and minha said " Yah im not a gorilla you know " suho answered " youre my gorilla ❤️" then he fed her .

Then after finishing , minha asked him " shouldnt you be studying now ? Im fine you dont have to stay here you know "
Suho answered " After What i did to you ? No way ! " then minha said " can you bring me home tonight ? I dont like the hospital " suho said " ill call chanyeol to ask him to ask the doctor to let you go "

Then after paying and signing documents , minha was on a wheelchair and suho pushed her home .