Chapter 17 : Confusing Silence

Reaching home ....
Chen: i will see you in school on monday , if anything is wrong just call me i will pick you up 😇
Minha : Thanks for everything chen , see you ... Byee

So she left and went into the house .
And there was Mr Jealous Suho sleeping on the couch , minha saw the time .... It was already 6pm , poor suho is starving ...

So she quickly took out some meat , noodles and others ... While she was cutting the onions she accidentaly cut herself but she washed her hands and continue cooking because she was making suho starve .

About 6:30 she finished cooking, she went to the sofa to wake suho up.
"Junmyeon ah  , wake up , its dinner time " she softly waked him up .
"Oh wow , youre back " then they both went to the dinning area.

As suho was eating he noticed the huge red cut on his fiancee's finger , he stopped eating and went to his room to get the first aid kit . Minha asked " junmyeonah where are you going , finish your food before going" then before even finishing junmyeon silently took his fiancee's hand and cleaned her wound , then put a pretty pink plaster on it .

Then he silently continue eating , "why are you so silent" minha asked ".............." Junmyeon stared at her and continued eating . After eating junmyeon went upstairs to their room and take a shower .

Confused minha didnt say a word but took all the dishes to clean , cleaned the house abit since the maids are on holiday.After cleaning , she had some milk and went to thier bedroom to finish her homework .

When she entered her bedroom , junmyeon was sleeping on the bed . So minha covered him with the blanket and turned offed the lights to not wake the sleeping baby up.

She only turned on the small table lamp at the work table and finsihed her whole stack of homework .

About 2am in the morning , junmyeon woke up , he turned to his right side to find minha but she wasnt there , he got worried and got right up .

Then he saw minha sleeping on the desk with a pencil still on her hands . He laughed and carefully carried her up to the bed . He cuddled her and fell asleep again .

It was 7 in the morning already so after breakfast they both went out to the park for some excercise .