Chapter 64 : Flashback

She was thinking about 4 years ago ... She still loved junmyeon . She would love junmyeon eventhough he hurt her and does shit to her but that night. His words really hurt her .

At the other side , suho was also on his bed thinking all the mean stuff he said to her that really hurt her feelings..

[Flashback]

Jm: WERE JUST MARRIED FOR BUISNESS , DONT INTERFERE WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE YOU BITCH .

Mh : (minha got teary) w..what .. Why did you propose to me then ?

Jm : CUZ YOU WERE FUCKING PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD AND IF I DIDNT THINK OF A WAY WOULD YOU EVEN MARRY ME ? IF I DONT MARRY YOU MY MOM WONT LET ME TAKE OVER THE COMPANY AND I WONT GET TO MARRY KRYSTAL. IF YOU WASNT PREGNANT I WONT EVEN DO SWEET SHIT WITH YOU . WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ? THINK I KIM JUNMYEON WOULD LIKE A FREAKING SLUT LIKE YOU?

[back to reality]

Minha started crying .. Until jongdae called .

Minha : Chen? Its so late  ( she tried her best to hide her crying voice)

Jd : Are you crying? Why is your voice like that?

Mha : aaniya , i was just sleeping

Jd : oh , so uh i just wanted to say . If he ever apologized to you , just work things out okay? Dont force yourself to hate him . Im gonna stop here so sleep okay , dont think much .

Mha : okay , thanks jongdae yah , goodnight .