Chapter 32 : PMS? Ugh kim junmyeon

At school -

Minha POV
OMO? Why is everyone treating me so diffrently -- not that i broke my whole body ugh i hate this kind of treatment .

Then minha said " guys can you just let me for awhile , i feel stuffy" "sure noona" the boys said .

Suho : Minha yah im going to go take your books for the next period okay?
Minha : Thanks :)

Then minha was left in the library , she tried to reach this book but since she was on the wheelchair it was hard for her to get the book but she just tried to get it . Then she slipped and almost fell , thank god jongdae was there for her .

Chen : Minhayah Gwenchana?
Minha : Erm--im okay , thanks chen
Chen : Let me push you back to class okay ?
Minha : Kumawo :))

Then at class --
Chen was pushing minha to class and they were chatting so happily junmyeon noticed and got jealous so he ignored her for awhile .

During class -
Minha : Junmyeon ah can we go to the park later ?
Junmyeon : -- (no answer )
Minha : Helllloooo? Junmyeon ah
Junmyeon : -- ( no answer )
Minha : Is there something wrong?
Junmyeon : Shut Up
Minha : ( she pouted and kept quiet)

During lunch junmyeon didnt care about minha because he was so jealous he just left her and went to eat .

MINHA POV
What the hell is wrong with him? PMS ? What did i do ... (I looked at my watch )
Oh shit i forgot i have to go to the student lounge to get my food my oppa packed for me ..

Then minha went to the lounge , she saw her food that her really super busy oppa left for her . But it was like on the third shelf . She stood up in pain and took her food , as she was sitting down she hit her hand on the table .

It hurt so much , that it was bleeding but she didnt notice it because she was so happy her oppa brought food for her .

She found out her wheelchair was so anooying she went to the school doctor and got crutches .

Then she walked back to class and sat down . Happily eating her food .

Then suho came in after eating and sat down at his place .