Chapter 34 : Mwo?!

Early Morning

Minha POV
I woke up and i felt this heavy thing on me that makes me not move i turned a bit and i saw suho sleeping on me .
(Suhoo yah) ... He didnt wake up
(Suhoooooo) .. He ignored
(Kim Junmyeon !! ) No answer
" then i let out a smirk and said"
( im going out with chen on a date today) ...

Junmyeon POV
Hahaha i want to ignore her and make her angry 😂 its so fun making her mad hahahaha . It was fun ... Until she said she was going on a date with chen.

Suho: (immediately wakes up) WHAT DID YOU SAY
Minha: (giggles) i said that just to wake you up okay haha , you know youre heavy right , and youre sleeping on me ?
Suho : "shit" Mian and he rolls to the other side of the bed .
Minha : Just continue sleeping , its only 4am im going to wash up and make breakfast .
Suho : shiroyo , its fine lets make breakfast together .

Then after breakfast they arrived at school.

And today everyone was gathering at the lobby . Junmyeon dropped minha off at class and went to the lobby to see whats happening.

Then after going through the crowds he saw a pink colour rolls royce .. ( CHAGIYAH IM BACCCKKK , DO YOUUU MISSS MEEE ) krystal shouted while running towards him and hugging him .

(Uhhh, hi krystal) ... He slaughters a bit ..
(I MISS YOUU SOO MUCHHH ) , she kisses him on the cheek . But junmyeon pushes her away and said .. ( uh,im going to class now ) and he ran to find exo and tell them that the Queenka is back.

Kris : Mwo? So fast?
Minseok : Ohh
Kyungsoo : MWOOOOO?
Baek : Suho hyung....
Luhan : Shit....
Chanyeol : What youre gonna do now?
Lay : Did you tell krystal yet?
Tao : Krystal .. Oh god
Jongin : Whats gonna happen now hyung?
Sehun : (quiet)
Jongdae : So whats your plan now ? Are you gonna tell krystal ? I swear if something happens to minha i will kill you .

Suho : whats wrong with you guys? Krystal is a nice person , she wont do those bad stuff

EXO Members : Oh , we will see that.