Chapter 14 : I Love You Too

Attention to all readers , below here its a bit of smut written by my friend qira, so if you dont like smut just skip to the bottom of it :)

Minha and junmyeon reached home . It was somehow hard for them with the stairs but they managed to reach the room .

*A drunk Minha entered the bedroom, accompanied by an also drunk Suho.
"Suho-yah~" Minha slurred. Letting a drunk Suho lead her to bed. "Why are you so mean to me??" Minha drunkly asked. Suho chuckled. "I don't know jagiya..." he mutters as he hugs you on the bed. She muttered "do you like me suho " ... "I Do chagi yah " he answered , Making the girl laugh. "Aww~" she cooes. "I like you Kim Junmyeon~" she slurs before kissing him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, they kissed passionately. Their tongues fighting for dominance to which Suho won.
He slid his arm along her thigh, due to Minha only dressed in a black crop top and a black highwaist skirt. Her breathing shallowed as she felt him tug on her panties. "Suho~" she moaned.

He continued living kisses along Minha's body. Not caring about the crop top and black skirt. "Minha-yah? Suho said , i fell for you also , please love be back ... After finishing these last fee words they started thier first romantic night together.

"Oh God, Kim Junmyeon! Just fuck me already~" .Her dirty talking made him harder than he ever was, if that was even possible. He reached for a condom, slipping it on his erection through his zipper. Then they did it :)

Morning ---
Suho woked up first , he turned his head around to see his fiancee , she was sleeping peacefully like her baby so she didnt wake her up . He put on his boxers and made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast since the maids were still on holidays. After awhile minha didnt get up yet , they were almost late for school so junmyeon waked her up "chagiyah , wake up , we have school today" minha woke up and saw suho's face and realized she was still naked only wrapped under the bed sheet. She was so shy about her body then she kicked suho off the bed . " chagiyah whats that for 😒" he screamed , minha replied " im not comfortable about you seeing me in the morning like this "

Junmyeon smirked and said " dont worry chagiyah , your body is amazing " then he gave her a kiss on her lips ,and let her change for school. Minha was blushing and changed into her uniform .

After both of them eating breakfast and done getting ready , they went to the car park. Minha wanted to drive herself to school because she was really shy too see junmyeons face 😂.

Then suho said " aigoo chagi yah let me drive you today , i have never sent you to school before " then suho pulled her into his red ferrari.

Suho parked his car and walked in school with his fiancee. As they were walking in , all the fan girls were screaming👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 , some fan girls were crying "my oppa is married , i will be single forever " while some said @ minha unnie yah were best friends right " suho said " chagi ignore them " ill drop you at class , i have to go to the student council room " okay she said and she went off to class . They wont be seeing each other in class today since minha has different scheduels today .

It was lunch time , chanyeol went to pick minha up with jongdae along . (If you guys dont know .. Jongdae is minha's best friend , they kinda had a past before but i wont explain it here , it will be in the later part of the story) then the two boys walked with minha to the canteen, junmyeon was rushing to pick minha up but in the end he was another step late , chanyeol was picking her up again !

So he followed behind them to the exo table along with shinyeol .

---------
Sorry about the smut guys 😉 i just thought it will be a bit interesting 😂 sorry for not introducing chen properly but he will be introduced soon 😇

Thank you guys soooo much for reading this chapter 💋 i will continue to try my best to give you more interesting chapters.

I apologize if there is many misspelled words and grammar errors as english is not really my first language , my first language is chinese 😇

Anyways , i will update the next chapter soon so please read it 👋🏻🤗