Chapter 33 : Stop mumbling

Then minha ate her food peacefully until suho mumbled " asdfghjklqwerrjdjdjx" , minha said " stop mumbling" suho answered " asdfghkjlqwerrjrjrjxbzn ... Go away " then minha sat at the empty spot infront .

Suho turned his head then he saw alot of blood dripping from a unknown area . Then he scanned minha's whole body and grabbed her making her food fall on the ground .

"YAH KIM JUNMYEON MY OPPA PACKED IT FOR ME SEE WHAT YOU DID I CANT EAT NOW UGH" she angrily said .

"COME WITH ME NOW !" And suho princess carried her to the school doctor hurridly while running ..

"PUT ME DOWNNNNN WHATTT AREE YOUUU DOINNGGGH , I HAVEEE TOOO EATTTTTT THEEEE FOOOOODDDDDD" she said ...

But suho was rushing and he knocked into a pole ..not carring for himself he asked minha : gwenchana chagiyah?
Minha answered while touching his forehead : " suho youre bleeding !"
"I ASKED ARE YOU OKAY ANSWERE THE QUESTION" he shouted " im okay--" she said then she was screaming in pain as she suddenly felt the pain from her bleeding wound .

At the school doctors --
Suho : Sangnim-- help my wife , her wounds are bleeding
Minha : who is your wife 😒
Doc : okay but you ?
Suho : just help her first

Minha was screaming in pain while the doctor was cleaning and restiching her wound .. Then suho hugged her from behind and said " its okay im here just squeeze my hand or scratch me if youre in pain "

Then after all the screaming the wound was stiched and the doctor cleaned suho's wound and their homeroom teacher let them home early ..

In the car --
Suho was driving while looking after his fiancée that was resting after the shouts and screames .

He put her down on her bed , tucked her in and sat next to her watching her sleep .. But slowly he feel asleep next to her ...