Chapter 22 : Ignored

Next morning -----

Suho woke up and saw minha already leaving for school . He called " Yah wait for me " but she didnt answer .

Then minha left in chen's car , suho rushed to get ready and went to school .

At school ------

They were seat-mates but they were completely silent today .

Ring Ring Ring Ring ----
Yay its lunch time everyone shouted , Chen brought minha to the exo table and suho asked her " whats wrong with you today are you mad at me " she answered " Yea IM MAD AT YOU "

Sehun , kyungsoo , luhan and everyone all laughed at them and started betting when they will be fine by the end of lunch time .

Then suho said " Mian, forgive me okay ? I will dry you hair and cook for you everyday okay ?" Then minha smirked and said " okay then but do that for A MONTH " suho had no choice but to agree then minha let out a evil laugh " HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH " then sehun asked " nonna suho hyung changed you so much , youre just like me and kyungsoo now " both of them high-fived and laughed evily.

Then lunch time was over and suho and minha was all cute and sweet again .

( 50 bucks from 5 of you now ) kris said as luhan , kai , baekhyun , lay and tao took out thier wallets and gave money to the already so reach galaxy hyung because of losing thier bet .

Chanyeol and chen said to the 5 losers " Be smart Like Us Guys hahaha , you guys will lose all your money to the already super rich laxy hyung hahahahaha " then they all left to class .

--------
Sorry about no Chanyeol POV's Lately because i want to emphasise on suho and minha's sweet life for awhile until the real drama begins. 😉😋

But thanks for reading my book until now 😇

And sorry for the title of this chapter , hahahaha but i really cant think of what to name it 😂😂😂😒❤️