Chapter 8 : Lets Be Happy

So days passed , minha got better . Shinyeol already knew about it from he bestie baekhyun but she wasnt it much shock but she was a bit happy that the person she was engaged to was chanyeol. No one in school knew except shinyeol and the exo members.
But they predicited after the party , the dispatch and media will write out about the engagement.

Minha and Junmyeon didn't attend school for the whole week because they had to get many things ready. No fan girls in school suspected a thing because junmyeon normally goes out with his dad for buisness trips and some meetings.

So on friday ,Minha prepared lunch boxes for all the exo members including shinyeol and asked chanyeol to bring it to them. During lunch break the members opened the lunchboxes and saw the invitation to thier engagement ceremony and after ceremony dinner. So they all called thier secretaries to free the night.

Minha and junmyeon started to know each other better as they went shopping for some stuff for thier mansion since they will be staying together for some time . After shopping they went to get thier engagement picture taken along with the kim&jang family picture, shinyeol and chanyeol were also there to help them with thier clothes . So they arrived at the photo studio , junmyeon was choosing a dress for minha , then he saw this beautiful plain dress that suits minha well , she changed into it and came out of the dressing room, as she came out junmyeon and chanyeols eyes we struck on minha as she was shining like a platinum diamond. Eventhough a cold and mean guy like junmyeon fell for minha at that moment . But minha seemed really down and nervous , so without thought junmyeon hugged minha and said , (chagiyah~ lets be happy okay 🤗 , I promise i will try my best to break through this engagement, in the mean time i swear i will be a good fiancée) minha smiled and returned junmyeon a back hug and said (kumawo~) shinyeol and chanyeol were standing far away and shinyeol said to chanyeol (dont they look perfect , it looks like they were meant to be for each other ) , chanyeol glared and them and he answered shinyeol (Even though i cant say anything bad about hyung , but he dosent look good with minha, i dont like them hugging! ) then chanyeol walked out the studio and went home . Shinyeol was a bit heart struck because she knows the guy she has a huge crush on likes her best friend .

After keeping thier emotions , they began with the couples photo shoot first . The photographer were always saying they looked meant to be and minha kept on blushing. After finishing , minha went to change to a pink dress for the family shoot , and junmyeon went to see the pictures , the first thing he looked for was minha , she was smilling so prettyly that junmyeon was smiling to himself . After the family photoshoot they all went home , junmyeon drived minha back to thier mansion.

In the car ,
Supriseingly it was silent , then junmyeon approched her hand and held it , while asking what is wrong? You look sad ....

Then minha told him she was dissapointed that her two brothers ashton and greyson didnt turn up for the family photo because they are busy at the company.

When they went home , the new maid prepared thier dinner, so as they were eating they were sharing on thier personal lives . They drank some wine , but after a few sips minha already passed out on the sofa .