Chapter 28 : Im Okay , Dont Worry

Sorry for really short updates guys 😂 but the good thing is there will me more chapters ... YAY 😂❤️

Shinyeol apologized then chanyeol went home together with her and chen had to go home to study for his finals .So only suho was there alone in the cold and quiete room with minha .

Junmyeon kept on holding onto minha's hand , he stayed with her for two straight days because chen chanyeol and everyone else were like busy for thier finals , suho didnt even care about his grades anymore , he just wanted to stay in the hospital with minha.

The next morning about 2am . Minha woke up and saw junmyeon sleeping on the bed while holding her hand . Then she started storking suho's hair gently trying not to wake him up .

She didnt even care what junmyeon did to her but she still forgave him . But suddenly tears rolled down her eyes because she made everyone fight again . Then suho woke up and saw minha awake

Suho looked at her but she turned away to look to the left because she didnt want him to see her cry .

Then suho said " chagi yah , im really sorry , i dont know what came out of me , i dont hope for you to forgive me but i really want to say sorry and i already know what happened , im sure you dont want to see me here so i think ill go "

Then minha pulled his hand and said " pabo... I forgive you , i know it was just a misunderstanding i dont blame you , i love you alot okay , so stop blamming yourself , but please dont leave me im scared to stay in this dark room alone .

Then suho replied with tears rolling down " i love you minhayah , im really greatful that nothing happened to you , i promise when we get home ill let you sleep on the bed and ill sleep on the floor , ill wash the clothes and the bathroom the dishes and everything okay "

Minha said " im fine okay , just fractured a few bones , theres nothing to worry about . "

Suho then replied " okay , i will be here with you , so go back to sleep , its still early , tommorow is saturday so theres no school so sleep chagi "

Minha " i cant sleep , can you tell me a story ?"

Suho " Once , there was this cute little bear called boo boo she had a best friend called bon bon , they were best friends until one day bon bon have to leave to another place and --"

Then minha fell sleep , junmyeon was still holding on to her small hands towards the night