Chapter 46 : Forgiveness and Acceptance .

I have thoughts of like not continuing the story but nah , i will finish this book .. A new and improved fanfic will be comming out soon .. So yeah oh with the update ..

She answered .

" Yes i will " .

And chen put minha's hands on Junmyeon's hands .

Minha cried in tears
" im so sorry junmyeon , i didnt listen to you again , i should have let you explain , im sorry about the baby too , i know is unexpe-----"

Suho shut her with a kiss .
" Jagi yah , im really happy were having a baby , i am , i wont leave you just because you have our child , i would never . I love you , Only you ."

Everyone clapped for them , but chen was there acting strong infront of minha. After the dinner ended chen was walking back to his room crying , he was hiding it in too long . Then chanyeol saw him . And asked him to come inside and talk .

Cy : Jongdae? Why are you crying?

Ch : Um .. Its nothing really .

Cy : Its because of minha right?

Ch : umm .. Kinda .. Well yes

Cy : dont worry jongdae , she's in good hands now .

Ch : i dont trust suho . I feel There is something else behind this .

Cy : Well sometimes , you have to let go . Even i feel the same way you feel but for now we just have to trust suho .

Ch : im worried for minha , im worried for thier child . Like Something is telling me to get her back from suho.

Cy : Tbh , i have this feeling also , its like someone is trying to tell you to brake them up ...

Ch : What is something happens? I wont be able to forgive myself . Letting her go , i dont think i can do it .

Cy : Minha was my first ever crush. Ive never ever fell for a girl because girls are just spoilt . But she is different , but letting her go is hard , but makes me happy for her , since her heart is for suho , we cant force her .

Ch : No one will understand , because you dont know what happened between me and her before .

Cy : Then tell me .

Ch : she left me without even telling me , we didnt even have a proper breakup . Do you even know how that feels? I looked for her everywhere .

Cy : Sorry .. I shouldn't have asked you

Ch : Its okay , Well lets just wish her happy for now . Thanks chan bye .

Cy : Bye

After chen left , cy started crying . Even he couldn't let go of minha , he felt that same felling with chen to break them up . He was greedy and wanted minha back but he had to take responsibility for shinyeol .

Seeing how minha was always hurt by suho , the two boys are crushed , its like they cant find or do anything for the girl they love .

To them , she is so near yet so far . Its like a person that never can be reached .

Cy and chen had a few drinks in thier own rooms and went to bed.